i like blackberry. thanks for the info

-----------------------------------------------------------
    obat kuat aman foredi gel usaha kecil usaha rumahan obat kuat tradisional obat kuat
    04-27-12 03:16 AM
    Hello! Sorry if this may be some stupid questions. But I want to buy a Playbook, and there is some things I would like to know before buying it.

Do I need to get a sim card and sign a contract with a carrier to use the Playbook. And the other question is; When I don't have wi-fi available, is there some way I can get on internet? Or will I need to be on wi-fi to get on the internet?

Thanks
    1. no contract is required for the PB
    2. you can have an internet connection via your Blackberry smartphone using "Bridge-mode", you can also theter other phones with the PB (I know it works with Symbian) or you can create a wifi network with your phone (but that drains your battery)
    05-02-12 01:54 PM
    Hello gang!

Well, having left the BB tribe a few months ago, I'll be lighting the 9930 up again tonight and making the switch back. The news from BlackBerry World 2012 had me so excited that I picked up a used PlayBook and that should be here by mid-week.

I did some reading and searching, but cannot find anything definitive.

There are four email accounts that I will be tracking once I'm lit up again. My Bold will be on BES, plus a Yahoo! and Gmail account. Playbook OS 2.0 supports EAS correct? So, if my fourth email is also on hosted exchange (different domain from BES), can I use the PB for EAS on that one account and not worry about BES or the other accounts if I use Bridge?

I'm just trying to find out if I'm going to create any conflicts that way or not. I'm guessing not, but there are many learned individuals here that may know better.
    05-06-12 02:51 PM
    Does anyone know how to remove battery upgrade tap to start.apk
    05-07-12 05:03 PM
    i believe i may have deleted some root pb files and now i am having trouble downloading emulators? I use ddpb and now it installs it and says ok and when i go to check my playbook the emulator is not there as before???????????????

please someone help????????????????
    05-08-12 04:43 PM
    Please help.... How can i sync my bridge calendar with the native calendar app??... I usually use de bridge cal but sometimes my bb gets low battery and i cant see my calendar....
    05-10-12 08:02 AM
    Please help.... How can i sync my bridge calendar with the native calendar app??... I usually use de bridge cal but sometimes my bb gets low battery and i cant see my calendar....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lendar-702656/

This thread help. You can use a third party sync to accomplish it.
    05-10-12 07:48 PM
    But that tread doesnt say nothing
    05-10-12 11:55 PM
    Both my wife and I have a playbook, she is running hers on OS 2, I upgraded mine to the new OS system. Since I upgraded I can not view even a small video from YouTube, we can have both pb's side by side she has no problems, mine keeps freezing. Can someone please help. Love BB but this is getting frustrating, wishing I hadn't upgraded to new OS and stayed on the OS 2. Please help! Thanks
    06-03-12 10:47 PM
    Both my wife and I have a playbook, she is running hers on OS 2, I upgraded mine to the new OS system. Since I upgraded I can not view even a small video from YouTube, we can have both pb's side by side she has no problems, mine keeps freezing. Can someone please help. Love BB but this is getting frustrating, wishing I hadn't upgraded to new OS and stayed on the OS 2. Please help! Thanks
    Maybe a wipe can help. I'm also using 2.1 after a complete rest of the playbook and it just works fine.
    Last edited by berry_; 06-05-12 at 10:12 AM.
    06-05-12 02:45 AM
    hey there fellow BB people,
    question, i'm trying to transfer photos from my iphoto library to my playbook but not all of the photos are being attached. i have 19 photos to transfer and it says 19 in the iphoto album but when i transfer, only 12 go through. suggestions how the get the remaining 7 photos on my playbook??? all the pics are jpegs and nothing unusual about them. thanks, Tom
    [email protected]
    06-13-12 01:14 AM
    hey there fellow BB people,
    question, i'm trying to transfer photos from my iphoto library to my playbook but not all of the photos are being attached. i have 19 photos to transfer and it says 19 in the iphoto album but when i transfer, only 12 go through. suggestions how the get the remaining 7 photos on my playbook??? all the pics are jpegs and nothing unusual about them. thanks, Tom
    [email protected]
    You can use dropox on your pc and the dropbox-client "bluebox" on your pb
    06-14-12 01:11 PM
    I think blackberry playbook is crap can't download any movies onit
    06-17-12 09:17 AM
    I have no problems putting movies onto my Playbook. I use DVD Catalist 4 program to do the conversion and place them into a folder on my laptop. Then I use the desktop manager to transfer the movies onto the Playbook.
    06-18-12 05:45 AM
    Help needed-- My Playbook is not detecting d wifi from my Windows Mobile Wifi Router(WMWifiRouter Software) though while switching d wifi on, it can be easily detected on my pc..
    06-22-12 08:15 AM
    Hi everyone,

I can't find the answer at this questions!
    What is the version of the Android Player running in OS 2.1?
    Does the Android Player in OS 2.1 can run Android 4.x apps (like Google Chrome)?
    And finally, does anyone know when this f**king OS2.1 will be officially released ?

Does anyone can answer that?

Thanks
    07-12-12 10:41 AM
    Hi everyone,

I can't find the answer at this questions!
    What is the version of the Android Player running in OS 2.1?
    Does the Android Player in OS 2.1 can run Android 4.x apps (like Google Chrome)?
    And finally, does anyone know when this f**king OS2.1 will be officially released ?

Does anyone can answer that?

Thanks
    No one knows, the "Recent Applications" page is removed in BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1. In OS 2.0.1.358 the Android runtime is version 2.0.1.30, in PlayBook OS 2.0 it was version 2.0.0.56.

No it cannot. Only Android 2.3.3 Apps and lower. RIM plans to follow the open source code as it becomes available. No word on when they'll implement it though.

PlayBook OS 2.1 will be released soon enough. The Beta download has been taken down to that could mean they are preparing for a release sometime soon.
    Last edited by goku_vegeta; 07-12-12 at 11:03 AM.
    migale likes this.
    07-12-12 10:58 AM
    Folks, is there a way to set a default font/size/color for new/replies/forward emails? I see where I can change it, but it goes back to the default Myriad Pro/14 pt/Black after I send an email.

Searched the forums but cant find a fix for this, thanks.
    07-24-12 05:30 PM
    i got a playbook and the video chat app is not there.. my sister has the same one and her video chat app is there and works. anyway to download this app or anybody know whats going on?
    09-15-12 04:06 PM
    HELP- i keep getting "invalid url" when trying to access certain forums on some sites when paired with my bold 9700. Accessing them through wifi works fine... It didn't do this before , even after the last update a few months ago.
    09-28-12 05:57 PM
    Installed OS 2.0 and now my Playbook's battery drained and now it wont even charge.
    Anything I can do?
    10-29-12 04:15 AM
    I am a new to BBPB person. Work just gave me 1. It will be mainly for work, but I am having huge issues figuring out how this thing works. If someone could help me out with a few of my concerns that would be awesome.

1. I just installed repligo with DDPB, but no icon appeared. How do I get the icon onto the desktop?

2. I need to make new files and folders to organize all the files I will be putting on this tablet, how do I make new folders?

3. I use outlook and connect via exchange...is there an easy way to get all my contacts from that to my PB or do I have to follow the "make a gmail account etc"

Thanks for the help, in time Im sure I will master this thing, but its not very noob user friendly at this point for me anyway. All help is mucho appreciated.
    11-01-12 11:56 PM
    I am unable to view Netflix or Hulu plus, is there a way around this?

I am new to blackberry. Recently bought the PlayBook because the excellent reviews on screen clarity and the OS was so highly praised for speed. I am in love with it after having it for 2 days. I am an Android user and comfortable with their apps. I'm not 100% sure of what the Android player is. Could someone please explain?
    11-10-12 04:09 PM
    Do we still have to sideload android apps after the 2.1 update?
    11-15-12 09:42 AM
    No were have I seen anything about the BB10 phone power connection. Is it going to work with my current accessories?
    11-23-12 05:06 PM
315 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD