For those of you waiting for the BlackBerry PlayBook Mini Keyboard Convertible Case to be in stock, i just got my shipping notification from ShopCrackBerry!!!
    05-04-12 02:53 PM
    My notification came today, too. Going to be a great week next week when that keyboard arrives.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    05-04-12 04:31 PM
    I can confirm some shipments will be going out ASAP as they've now fully started to arrive, though I'm not certain as to how many have arrived. If you placed an order for one early on, be on the lookout it. They will be going out in the order of which the orders were taken.

Again, I cannot speak to the amount that were received though as I'm not sure what that number is and I don't want to assume.
    05-04-12 04:36 PM
    Is there a way to purchase the mini keyboard without the convertible case?
    05-04-12 04:41 PM
    That is what I would have preferred. I'm sure eventually there will be odds and ends and just a keyboard but it might be a while. Unless rim hears feedback that the keyboard alone would be welcome by sufficient numbers.
    05-04-12 06:36 PM
    I also got my shipping notification today in my email. It will be a good end to next week indeed.
    05-04-12 09:35 PM
    I am waiting... I think I am likely pretty far down the list., given I did not order until late in March.
    05-04-12 10:32 PM
    I hope I don't have to wait to much longer although I did order mine in late April
    05-05-12 08:54 AM
    I ordered mid March, so I'll have to wait a little longer.
    05-05-12 11:16 AM
    Am from India,and the blue tooth keyboard is not available there.So decided to take my summer vacation this year in Canada so I could purchase the blue tooth keyboard here.Landed in Calgary yesterday.,went down to the nearest shopping mall and picked up the last piece from a place called ? The Source. And also purchased a charging dock for my 64 gb pb.Now I am off to visit Canada for the next 15 days
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-05-12 12:18 PM
    Am from India,and the blue tooth keyboard is not available there.So decided to take my summer vacation this year in Canada so I could purchase the blue tooth keyboard here.Landed in Calgary yesterday.,went down to the nearest shopping mall and picked up the last piece from a place called ? The Source. And also purchased a charging dock for my 64 gb pb.Now I am off to visit Canada for the next 15 days
    Wow. And for me it's only a 3 hour drive. Enjoy Canada although I'm not sure May is really Summer up there. I believe they had snow just recently and even here, it was snowing at 3,000 feet (1,000 meters) just today.
    merp23 likes this.
    05-05-12 01:53 PM
    F2, that's walking distance for you!
    05-05-12 02:30 PM
    Wow. And for me it's only a 3 hour drive. Enjoy Canada although I'm not sure May is really Summer up there. I believe they had snow just recently and even here, it was snowing at 3,000 feet (1,000 meters) just today.
    It's 44 degrees centigrade back home. I am loving the weather
    05-05-12 02:52 PM
    It's 44 degrees centigrade back home. I am loving the weather
    Oh, my 111.2F according to my pb's calc. And I imagine with a humidity to match - yech! We are, at least, 57F or 13.8C.
    05-05-12 03:44 PM
    4 inches of snow today. It will hit 18C (64F) tomorrow. Welcome to May in Clagary.
    05-05-12 04:20 PM
    Landed in Calgary yesterday.,went down to the nearest shopping mall and picked up the last piece from a place called ? The Source.
    Wow, was that ever lucky. What would you have done if they didn't have any after going that far for it?
    05-05-12 05:15 PM
    Wow, was that ever lucky. What would you have done if they didn't have any after going that far for it?
    Fortune favors the bold. Anyway Canada is a lovely country and I guess moving around here would have compensated to a great extent had I missed out on my keyboard. But I never thought the original land of the BlackBerry would disappoint me. And I am glad I took a chance.
    05-05-12 05:54 PM
    Oddly enough that is exactly how I use it with my PlayBook ensconced in my Otterbox Defender case. I used the PlayBook's original neoprene case to store/protect the keyboard.
    05-05-12 07:04 PM
    whats the purpose of having a tablet if your going to turn it into a laptop. Theres no need for a keyboard with the playbook, all it does is gives u more bulk.
    05-05-12 10:19 PM
    Dear Merp23,

I am from Southerrn part of India and I wish to procure that Mini Keybaord rightnow, for my PB. Is it possible for you to get one for me since you are in Canada annd going to retrun. I am ready to provide double price. Pl contact me thru [email protected] or provide your contact number. Thanks Balu.
    05-08-12 06:00 AM
    Hello to CB!
    I am from India, is there anyway you can ship the playbook keyboard to India? I can pay for the shipping charges. It would be great to get it. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Satish
    05-10-12 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD