- 11-26-12, 12:24 AM #2
You need to make your 4S a mobile hotspot first. Then you can connect your playbook to it in the setup through Internet Tethering or you may be able to see your phone in the WiFi settings.. hope this helps
- 11-26-12, 12:26 AM #4
Re: Blackberry Playbook & iOS tethering
Your plan must support it.
- 11-26-12, 12:47 AM #6
Go to Settings> Personal HotSpot and enable it from there. Assuming your plan supports it.
- By bigdad84 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-11, 02:14 AM
- By nuff_skillz in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 04-10-11, 09:47 PM
- By jrcdpm in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-11, 03:08 PM
- By roastertoaster in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-11, 02:17 PM
- By OnlyFone.com in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-11, 09:30 AM