I don't get it. Why would you want a video running in the background? Playing with mine I can't find one reason I'd ever want it to keep playing if I was going to another function. Any help here?
    To answer an email during a dull part of the video.
    05-06-11 04:13 PM
    Real world applications are coming. Just have patience and enjoy the best tablet around. The ability to run multiple apps is very important. Look at how you use your computer at work. I'd guess you generally have at least three programs open (email, word processing or spreadsheet, internet). Maybe even more depending on your job. How great is it to have that capability on a tablet device?
    05-06-11 04:29 PM
    Real world applications are coming. Just have patience and enjoy the best tablet around. The ability to run multiple apps is very important. Look at how you use your computer at work. I'd guess you generally have at least three programs open (email, word processing or spreadsheet, internet). Maybe even more depending on your job. How great is it to have that capability on a tablet device?
    i have 10 at least... that's why I have 8 gigs of RAM on my work computer...
    05-06-11 04:31 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD