I think the playbook is a awesome tablet and it would make a cool gift for my wife
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-11-12 10:25 PM
    I think the playbook is a awesome tablet and it would make a cool gift for my wife
    I think so to. Your wife will definitely appreciate the gift.
    03-11-12 10:28 PM
    I've been wanting to get my wife one but she has been telling me for a year she doesn't need anything like that and doesn't want me to spend the money. She's still using her BB Curve 8530. Would love to upgrade her to a new BB and the PB since she always complains about how slow the browser is on her 8530. With the 16gb PB at $199 how could any of us go wrong
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-11-12 10:50 PM
    To minimize the chances of any conflict at home for buying another PB I let her take the PB to work and surprised her with the exclusive BB video chatting. The light-weight 7" tablet easily fit her favorite designer bag and all is good now especially with OS2.
    03-12-12 12:48 AM
    If you have one then make sure she has one with equal or higher memory. Remember happy wife is greater than or equal to happy life. If you have the zipper holder get her the leather holder. Follow these steps and you might be ok.
    03-12-12 04:58 AM
    Whatever you do, just don't tell us that you think you're going to cry because some sales guy said the PB blows and your wife agreed, and bought the iPad 100 instead, with the upgraded NeverCharge Perpetual+ battery.
    Umedon likes this.
    03-12-12 05:23 AM
    Whatever you do, just don't tell us that you think you're going to cry because some sales guy said the PB blows and your wife agreed, and bought the iPad 100 instead, with the upgraded NeverCharge Perpetual+ battery.
    oh stop it. i think i'm falling in love with you.
    03-12-12 05:53 AM
    I've been wanting to get my wife one but she has been telling me for a year she doesn't need anything like that and doesn't want me to spend the money. She's still using her BB Curve 8530. Would love to upgrade her to a new BB and the PB since she always complains about how slow the browser is on her 8530. With the 16gb PB at $199 how could any of us go wrong
    Get her a new Bold 99xx first. After a new phone she will understand the value of BB and want a PlayBook.
    03-12-12 05:53 AM
    I'm from the Old Fashioned generation, and a gift like the Playbook would cost me a few days sleeping on the couch and the silent treatment. Anything electronic was the realm of boys and their toys. Diamonds were a girl's best friend, or maybe a dozen roses. LOL.
    03-12-12 06:05 AM
    Gadgets are no longer boy's toys.
    I have a netbook, macbook, macbook air, playbook, bold 9900 and an ipod touch, and still love my diamonds roses. And no, I'm not in the IT industry.
    03-12-12 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD