- CrackBerry Abuser
- 172 Posts
Blackberry Music gateway - 6 devices connected how to reset?
Just wondering if anyone knows how the BB music gateway works once the max number of units has been connected? I have tested it with Android, Apple and of course BB handsets and also 3 PB's. I am trying to hook up my laptop to play as well but it will not connect. It tries but then gets kicked off right away. Given the number of devices I have connected already, I am assuming I have reached the max limit of 6 connects. Is there a way to reset the device or does it automatically kick off the first device connection? Anyone know the details? Nothing available in the manual and nothing I can find online or in these forums. Should be a simple enough question but not easy to find an answer. Thanks for any help, advice etc. that can shed some light on this matter for me!!
- By mbanole03 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:04 PM
- By Kero_1116 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 05:01 PM
- By BlackHairy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:26 PM
- By dyongker in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:27 AM
- By HelloHelloThisIsRosemary in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2008, 02:53 AM