I bought an official PB's mini keyboard and I found some problems below.
    1. While I was typing something on Docs To Go, the cursor was automatically jumped to my previous sentence....I was so annoyed
    2. The cursor was disappeared when I return to use my PB, after I leave for do other things. It was not only disappearance of the cursor, but also uncontrollable it anymore.

Please kindly advise me what I gonna do. I am not sure those problems caused by defected product or OS on my PB (I am using the latest V. 2.0)

Thanks a lot......
    01-24-13 01:07 PM
    Mine occasionally does the same thing.
    01-24-13 01:31 PM
    I've found when it jumps that I touched the touchpad accidently with my palm or something. Does it possibly have a time out or sleep. If mine disappears I just tap the pad to get it back.
    01-24-13 02:01 PM
    The Mini keyboard automatically goes into sleep (not sure how long it takes), I just hit the "ctrl" key to wake it up when i haven't used it for an extended period of time. Mine works great. The pad is extremely sensitive though and takes some getting use to as with anything.
    kdeckels and curve-20 like this.
    01-24-13 03:41 PM
    Thanks all you guys to give me advise. I was so wondering while I was trying to wake my mini keyboard up, but the pfoblem was non-active cursor and then it lost connect.....I have to wake it up again and again....and the cursor is still non active... So sad
    01-25-13 07:15 AM
    Thanks all you guys to give me advise. I was so wondering while I was trying to wake my mini keyboard up, but the pfoblem was non-active cursor and then it lost connect.....I have to wake it up again and again....and the cursor is still non active... So sad
    It appears that you may have a defective unit, have you tried deleting from PlayBook and repairing the keyboard? Maybe return it for a replacement that will work properly.
    01-25-13 07:20 AM