Ever since yesterday, the blackberry ID login screen keeps popping up whenever i open the browser or the App World. It keeps asking me for the password, but when i typed in my password, it says internet or connection error. I then tried to back up my device with the desktop manager software, that Blackberry ID scrren popped out again, and there is no way i can back up my device. I wanted to know what happened and how to solve this problem. It's annoying having this popping out and i didn't do anything to my playbook. It was working fine since yesterday.
    07-31-12 03:09 AM
    I'm not sure if this is an issue that can be solved by removing your wifi connection and then adding it back in. I thought I recall a similar post recently.
    07-31-12 08:48 AM
    How do I deal with this pop up? Anybody please help, it annoying and frustrating as well. It will not let me upload anything because it pops upin middle of it now tells me "cannot complete the install" or "unable"..please help!
    10-18-13 12:54 PM
    How do I deal with this pop up? Anybody please help, it annoying and frustrating as well. It will not let me upload anything because it pops upin middle of it now tells me "cannot complete the install" or "unable"..please help!
    Have you tried resetting and/or a hard reboot- hold down power button plus volume-up and volume-down until it resets.
    10-18-13 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD