When I plug-in my PB to my macbook,BDM still has this notice and I can't transfer my data to PB.What can I do now?,help me please(
    10-29-11 06:47 PM
    i use a mac and had similar issues, make sure u have the latest desktop software. Delete the old version and install the latest one,restart ur mac and PB and it should work.
    however let me also tell u, that you might find that syncing ur pics and music, videos might not work via the desktop software.... for me it still dosent, but it does let me do backup of the PB, thats important.
    to get ur pics etc from ur mac to the PB click on drive icon of ur PB which shows in the mac desktop or in finder, click it go to media... and then u will find all folders for pics etc... you can copy - drag drop files u want on ur PB.... and u will find them all in ur PB.. later

good luck
    khoaviet likes this.
    10-29-11 07:03 PM
    I have 2.2 version of BDM,is this the lastest version? I do exactly the same as you said,but nothing happens.And I lost Blackberry bridge folder also.Should I wipe my handheld?
    10-29-11 07:27 PM
    I have 2.2 version of BDM,is this the lastest version? I do exactly the same as you said,but nothing happens.And I lost Blackberry bridge folder also.Should I wipe my handheld?
    I have the 2.2 BDM version also. Thats the latest for PB OS1.0. I hope you are not using the OS2.0 beta for PB, if so then there is another latest version for the DM for it.
    If you are having problems with the bridge, i suggest you do a battery pull on your PB and that most of the times solves the problem (at least in my case).
    10-29-11 08:20 PM
    i had the same problem, same error. i solved it by going the check for updates, said non available. exit out of settings then i turned it off then back on. plugged into mac and started to work.

when i got to the check for update, there was a message that it could not talk to server or something like that. that got me thinking about the reboot error in the message like posted in the thread.
    10-29-11 08:21 PM
    Had the same issue as well. Just turn of the wifi before plug in your PB into your Mac. Strange but works every time...
    10-30-11 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD