blackberry.com is simply stunning on the PB....is this a HTML5 interface? This is a great example of what the future of mobile browsing could and should be IMHO ofcourse
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 02-03-12 at 02:07 PM.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-03-12 01:57 PM
    go to http://m.crackberry.com to log, then switch to desktop view, you'll feel better, isn't it ?
    I presume you're on beta ...

I presume I was kinda tired when I wrote this, sry 2 the OP.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-04-12 at 05:55 AM.
    02-03-12 02:36 PM
    Superfly... What? Did you post in the wrong thread? This is so not like you...
    02-03-12 02:52 PM
    blackberry.com is simply stunning on the PB....is this a HTML5 interface? This is a great example of what the future of mobile browsing could and should be IMHO ofcourse
    I agree its a cool website, wish RIM would make the source available so we all could get a jump start into creating nice PB web's ...
    missing_K-W likes this.
    02-03-12 05:16 PM
    I sure hope so to.....I wonder if it incorporates any facets of WebGL?

RIM is going to posess some very powerful development tools.....Just get them out already!!!!!!...lol...
    02-03-12 07:16 PM
    Yes, I have noticed the PB version of the BlackBerry.com is "prettied" up for PlayBook owners, it's quite nice!
    02-03-12 07:26 PM
    Wow, that is a nice layout.
    02-03-12 07:45 PM
    Wow, that is a nice layout.
    That it certainly is!!!! We need to find out what it was developed with.....The Site is an app of sorts, because it does load with the loading circle the PB uses Let's get to the bottom of this

PS.....I can pump out sentences like sausages with the new 2.0.0.7111 keyboard......official PB 2.0 keyboard is gonna be the envy of the mobile keyboard world.........not to mention many other things
    02-03-12 07:55 PM
    Superfly... What? Did you post in the wrong thread? This is so not like you...
    oopsss ... looks like I was pretty tired ... and misunderstood the OP. Thought it was ironical ... I guess I have to click the like button now ... sorry ... my bad ... bad ... bad ...
    Thx for pointing this out.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-04-12 at 05:56 AM.
    02-04-12 05:54 AM
    That is a great site. That's my first timebeing on blackberry.com with the playbook. I love how you can scroll the items.
    02-04-12 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD