i downloaded the update and now browser says i need to subscribe to At&t tether plan. I never had problems with using the browser or needed a tether plan. Where can I find an older version of bridge. No way am I paying an additional fee for this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-7-4-a-621230/

Just pick the right one for the OS your phone uses.
    11-06-11 10:15 AM

Do as above, but you must first delete the Bridge app that you downloaded from AppWorld.
    11-06-11 10:52 AM

I think something changed and At&t is on the rrory one.
    11-06-11 01:22 PM
    I think something changed and At&t is on the rrory one.
    On your phone does the bridge application description have rr_yy twitter link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 01:56 PM
    Summary -

When the PB updated last, by bridge started acting funny. It won't let me unlock the BB anymore. It still bridges. It still gets the red and will still show a numerical email count in upper left corner.

Can't download bridge 1.0.7.4 from RRoyy. Keep getting 907 cod error that it is too large.

It's is 2.1 meg. I can download 1.0.7.4 from app world fine. installed and uninstalled a dozen times now.

I can still download 1.0.6.5 from rroyy. It will connect to the PB, but can't unlock the bridge.

I am at a loss. Other people with 9700 and v6 software say that they can use 1.0.7.4. Loved the bridge, so this sucks real bad. Should I go to 2.0? It's beta and I am not that savvy.
    11-06-11 04:42 PM
    Summary -

When the PB updated last, by bridge started acting funny. It won't let me unlock the BB anymore. It still bridges. It still gets the red and will still show a numerical email count in upper left corner.

Can't download bridge 1.0.7.4 from RRoyy. Keep getting 907 cod error that it is too large.

It's is 2.1 meg. I can download 1.0.7.4 from app world fine. installed and uninstalled a dozen times now.

I can still download 1.0.6.5 from rroyy. It will connect to the PB, but can't unlock the bridge.

I am at a loss. Other people with 9700 and v6 software say that they can use 1.0.7.4. Loved the bridge, so this sucks real bad. Should I go to 2.0? It's beta and I am not that savvy.
    You can look at the link in chadface's post or you can delete the bridge on pb and and repair if you haven't.
    11-06-11 04:52 PM
    Not sure what you mean by delete the bridge on pb and repair. I have deleted the phone from the pb several times. Is there a way to reload bridge on the pb?
    11-06-11 05:14 PM
    Not bridge your phone from the bluetooth profile. There is no bridge app to delete on the playbook.
    11-07-11 04:42 AM
    i donno its just me or not, when during bridged, native browser cant open certain website like facebook. but when pb on wifi, my facebook can be load.

btw, my pb is on the current os2 dev beta.
    11-07-11 11:23 AM
    i donno its just me or not, when during bridged, native browser cant open certain website like facebook. but when pb on wifi, my facebook can be load.

btw, my pb is on the current os2 dev beta.
    I can access FB from the bridge browser, the only problem might be your OS2.0 beta, I use 1.0.7... the common mans OS for the PB
    daniekl likes this.
    11-07-11 02:29 PM
    I had lost Bridge capability under OS 2 beta when I upgraded to v1.0.7.4 last week. Late last night, I decided to take a different approach and just try to set it all up manually and see if I could get it working again. Here are the steps I eventually settled on that allowed me to get Bridge working again. I am posting these steps here in the hopes that some of you can try this approach as well and let us all know whether or not it works for you.

1. Remove all trace of previous BlueTooth pairing from both the phone and the Playbook. You can do this in the BlueTooth config panels of both devices. Just delete the other device from the BlueTooth device list of both devices.

2. Reboot both devices. I did this just to make sure the config was fresh and there was nothing left hanging in memory from the devices I had just deleted.. Not sure if this is needed.

3. Open the blue tooth config screens on both devices. Initialize the creation of a new BT device on the Playbook by telling it to "Search" and initiate it on the Phone by telling it to "Listen". This means the Phone is becoming "Discoverable" and the Playbook is "Discovering" it.

4. Once the Playbook finishes searching, you should see your Phone as one of the devices that it "Found". Select the Phone in the Found Devices list and tell the Playbook to pair with it.

5. At this point, a randomly generated, 6-digit number will be displayed on both devices and you are told to make sure the devices match. Confirm this pairing on both the Phone and the Playbook. At this point you should have successfully paired the devices.

6. Now go to the Playbook configuration screen and select the "Blackberry Bridge" screen. You should see the Phone now as a possible choice. Select the Phone and tell the Playbook to setup Bridge with the phone.

7. You will be given an alphanumeric code that you have to type into the Bridge application on the phone. Once you go to your phone and type that exact password into the Bridge app on your phone, you will hopefully have a working Bridge connection.

At least, this is how I got it working again. I am hopefully someone else might have some luck with this approach as well. Please do give it a shot and let me know if you have any luck or not. If any of my instructions are unclear or seem incorrect, please let me know. I'm writing this up from memory and might have missed something in the instructions list. I don't think I have screwed it up, but it wouldn't be the first time if I did.

If you do not have any luck, please tell us where things go wrong and exactly what fails and how.

Thanks! Hope this is helpful!

Mojoski (aka @MrSimmonsSr)
    11-07-11 02:57 PM
    I can access FB from the bridge browser, the only problem might be your OS2.0 beta, I use 1.0.7... the common mans OS for the PB
    well it should be the os then.
    11-07-11 10:59 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD