I discovered with dismay that the Blackberry Bridge App is not compatible with AT&T! Does anyone know when AT&T will have a bridge app to bridge my Bold 9000 with my Playbook?
    Thank you!
    05-03-11 05:57 PM
    I discovered with dismay that the Blackberry Bridge App is not compatible with AT&T! Does anyone know when AT&T will have a bridge app to bridge my Bold 9000 with my Playbook?
    Thank you!
    Let me use the "search" button for you!
    Here ya go:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/bl...-links-610857/
    05-03-11 06:07 PM
    I am hopeful that they will make this topic a sticky!
    05-03-11 06:19 PM
    Zack7: I was downloading it from the same link you just posted and I can at least see the icon now and have tried the pairing. Right now it is stuck at the "Looking for Blackberry Bridge..." screen which is immediately after the barcode scan. It has been sitting on this screen for several minutes now. I have given up on that screen and just did a battery pull. I will post results in a minute.
    05-03-11 06:29 PM
    All,

I tried a different OTA link (the one TellSells notes above) and after a battery pull, it works with the exception of my Bridge icons are gone. I re-booted the PB and they are back. So all is well....finally!

Thanks everyone.

Hopefully Kevin will get an update for us during the conference as to the status of this BS AT&T is putting us through.
    05-03-11 06:38 PM
    I had the bridge icons disappear and the reboot of the PB helped. Glad to hear you are up and running!
    05-03-11 06:48 PM
    I downloaded the OTA link for BB Bridge from above. If I uninstall the devices on both the PB and Bold 9000, do hard restarts and reinstall all again, I can get the bridge to work. After shut down for the night I have to start all over each day. I contacted BB Tech support and they cannot help me at all because I am AT&T. (I cannot delete messages in email on PB when bridge and some links on websites do not work. They won't help me with these because I am ATT.) I have had my PB for 13 days today. I purchased from Blackberry.com. They say I cannot return because the box is opened. I asked about warranty. They said that is only for defective units and only for a replacement. So now I am stuck with a PB that won't bridge without any technical support! This stinks! I am under contract with ATT for 6 more months!
    Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas as to what I can do??
    I am so frustrated!! :-((((
    05-19-11 01:05 PM
    what OS are you running on the 9000?

I'm on ATT, downloaded the OS5 Bridge OTA and installed it on both a 9100 and a 9000 with OS5 and have no issues bridged to the PB. The 9100 is my primary phone and on travel with it now.
    05-19-11 01:29 PM
    I am running v5.0.0.1067 (Bundle 1728, Platform 5.2.0.89). Once I get it bridged, it stays bridged for the day (even when I get out of Blue Tooth range). When I get back into range, it re-Bridges. It is only when I turn off for the night. I have to go through the whole process again with deleting the devices, hard shutdown and reinstalling devices to pair and then bridge. Very frustrating!
    05-19-11 01:54 PM
    I'm running an earlier version of OS5 on the phones - dont think that's the problem.

What are you turning off at night? Off or standby? I don't turn the phone or PB off. I'm sure you set the bridge to automatically connect.
    05-19-11 06:33 PM
    I typically turn OFF both the Bold 9000 and the PB. Yes I set the bridge to automatically connect....and it does when it is originally connected and I leave the house without the PB. When I return and get back into Bluetooth range, it automatically reconnects. Maybe I need to try standby at night. I'll check to see how to put the PB and BB in standby mode.
    Thanks for your input!
    05-20-11 07:59 AM
    I'm running Bridge 1.0.0.83 on my Bold 9700 over version 6 bundle 2342 unfortunately on ATT's network. I must say that I haven't had issues with the bridge application talking, connecting, disconnecting with my PBook but, and this is a big but, the Bridge browser doesn't work. I get: "Connection refused google.com:80" if I try to go to google.com and the same repeats to any website that I try to visit. All the other Bridge applications work as they should.
    Anyone having or had the same issue and was able to resolve it?

Thanks!
    05-20-11 09:02 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/really-t-611848/

Longer thread here for more info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Cayo71 likes this.
    05-20-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD