i noticed that the BB Bridge doesn't deliver e-mail notification when my 9000 password locks. i can understand requiring a password to access the e-mail app, but why can't e-mail notifications be sent while locked. Is there a way around this? I hope RIM fixes this in the next version.
    Last edited by Matt J; 04-26-11 at 05:05 AM.
    04-25-11 08:09 PM
    Mine sends notification from my 9800 no problem locked/unlocked only thing is if I want to access my notifications I need to enter my unlock for the bridge since it seems to time out after a little while
    04-25-11 10:39 PM
    Mine sends notification from my 9800 no problem locked/unlocked only thing is if I want to access my notifications I need to enter my unlock for the bridge since it seems to time out after a little while
    So if your PB has been sitting around for an hour, you will hear the e-mail chime when a new e-mail comes in? Strange.... i will only hear the chime and see the notification when i unlock.

Anyone else?
    04-26-11 04:28 AM
    I get the notifications but just like on the device have to enter the password to get to them. Super annoying and definitely something I'd like to see fixed. Should have an option on the PB to disable the device password. Takes a lot more time to put in a password on the PB than it does on my phone.
    04-26-11 09:10 AM
    i never see that screen to enter password. i get an invinite loop
    wrong password need to soft reset the pb and disable password
    04-26-11 11:20 AM
    So if your PB has been sitting around for an hour, you will hear the e-mail chime when a new e-mail comes in? Strange.... i will only hear the chime and see the notification when i unlock.

Anyone else?
    That is correct...I do get notifications but when I click on them I have to enter my phone's password to access it. I would like to see an option to save that password so we don't have to keep entering it.
    04-26-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD