BlackBerry Bridge disconnecting?
hello my fellow CrackBerrians, recently my PlayBook will not stay bridged to my Bold 9900. its not the only Bluetooth device pairing i do. i pair it frequently to the BlackBerry mini keyboard with no issues. a little background is that i have both devices powered on for 24 hours a day and bridged for 24 hours a day since i rarely have them separated. i am playing process of elimination to resolve the issue. have any of you had issues with staying bridged to your BlackBerry mobile phones?
Sent from my amazing BlackBerry 9900The Link
12-10-2012, 08:34 PM #2
- 19,579 Posts
I don't have issues. The pb is rarely turned off. The bb phone (9930) does turn itself off overnight and connects again in the morning without issues. Similarly, if I leave the pb behind, when I return they connect again. I also have the bb keyboard which I leave ON but don't use that often. In addition, it is paired to a few different headsets but also not used that often.
You might try UNpairing and UNinstall and REinstall Bridge and then REpair them. Do you have anything else paired with the phone? Could it be the phone connection? My phone is also paired to a number of the same headphones (earpieces).
- 12-10-2012, 09:30 PM #3
Re: BlackBerry Bridge disconnecting?
I occasionally have his issue too wit my Style. But I blame that on some glitch issues with my Style. sometimes it disconnects aand then reconnects. sometimes it disconnects but the Style shows still paired. when I try to turn of my styles bt it reboots. For me, the issue is with my Style.Many thanks, downloads and dollars to all the developers out there!!!
- By Limescout in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
- By MRElender in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 12:09 PM
- By BLL00 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2009, 04:17 PM
- By hendy100 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:00 PM
- By rockut111 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:27 AM