I have established the bridge connection between Playbook and Z10; however,only two applications show inthe Bridge folder on the Playbook. The only two apps that appear in the folder are Text Messages and BBM. No other apps appear.

Please suggest a fix that will allow all the appropriate apps to appear in the Bridge folder on the Playbook.

I have the latest Playbook OS and Z10 OS.

Please help in that I have seen pictures where there are a mulitude of apps in the Bridge folder on the Playbook.

Norman
    02-11-14 11:51 AM
    BlackBerry has not enabled all of the Bridge functionality in BB10 devices that was available with legacy BB devices. The file access, "play-on", remote and presentation features are still available with BB10 however. Email, Contacts and Calendar mirroring functions are not.
    02-11-14 11:59 AM
    I have established the bridge connection between Playbook and Z10; however,only two applications show inthe Bridge folder on the Playbook. The only two apps that appear in the folder are Text Messages and BBM. No other apps appear.

Please suggest a fix that will allow all the appropriate apps to appear in the Bridge folder on the Playbook.

I have the latest Playbook OS and Z10 OS.

Please help in that I have seen pictures where there are a mulitude of apps in the Bridge folder on the Playbook.

Norman
    Once bridged you can tap on File Manager on your Playbook. Device and Media Card of your Z10 will show up. However, I don't think you can excess to the apps of your Z10. Someone manage to emulate BB10 on playbook but not very functionable.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-11-14 01:11 PM
    Once bridged you can tap on File Manager on your Playbook. Device and Media Card of your Z10 will show up. However, I don't think you can excess to the apps of your Z10. Someone manage to emulate BB10 on playbook but not very functionable.
    Typical cat!
    02-11-14 01:57 PM
    You can "play on" the PlayBook from Z10? How does this work?

BlackBerry has not enabled all of the Bridge functionality in BB10 devices that was available with legacy BB devices. The file access, "play-on", remote and presentation features are still available with BB10 however. Email, Contacts and Calendar mirroring functions are not.
    02-11-14 02:42 PM
    You can "play on" the PlayBook from Z10? How does this work?
    It's actually under the "Share" option. Works with music files, pictures, weblinks etc. Doesn't seem to work on videos. I love using it to show pictures on the PB to others while I pick and change the pics from my BB.
    Mecca EL, KDB84 and gkl like this.
    02-11-14 04:40 PM
    Awesome, thanks. I'd only tried it with videos (trying to use the larger screen you know) but didn't know this worked for music files and pictures! I only have a 32gb PlayBook so it's jammed full of music and hooked up to my home stereo.

I'll have to try out the share music feature when I get a chance (read: when my wife is at work and I can really crank it up). Many more files on the 64gb card in my Z10.

It's actually under the "Share" option. Works with music files, pictures, weblinks etc. Doesn't seem to work on videos. I love using it to show pictures on the PB to others while I pick and change the pics from my BB.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    02-11-14 10:05 PM
    I had missed this as well. Thanks for sharing.

I really wish it would work for videos I have downloaded from BBW.

Check out my AZ MTB Channel C0006F5EB
    02-11-14 11:35 PM
    I had missed this as well. Thanks for sharing.

I really wish it would work for videos I have downloaded from BBW.

Check out my AZ MTB Channel C0006F5EB
    Bridge is Bluetooth, which doesn't have the capacity for the video stream. It is a bit hobbled, but it is slowly coming back, bit by bit (no pun intended).

c
    02-13-14 08:37 AM
    Bridge is Bluetooth, which doesn't have the capacity for the video stream. It is a bit hobbled, but it is slowly coming back, bit by bit (no pun intended).

c
    Yes, but it would be nice if you could play on pb, controlled by bridge but streamed over wifi network

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    02-16-14 09:20 AM
    Bring back the uncrippled bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(stupid forum software lower cased my SHOUTING emphasis!!!!)
    02-16-14 11:56 AM