For those of you with 9900/9930s: how is BlackBerry Bridge on the PlayBook when bridged to these devices? I have a strong feeling the nastiness and lag I experience (on occasion) when Bridged is because of the lack of processing power on my 9650 even though its the "best" avaliable on my CDMA carrier. When Bridged, I'm always hourglassing and lagging (on both devices), deleting emails takes forever, BridgeBrowser is slow--even in excellent service areas, etc. Does the processor bump in the new BOLDs and OS7 take care of any of this? Wondering...
    08-01-11 06:49 PM
    Great question. Anyone know?
    08-01-11 07:25 PM
    I do not believe they have been released as of August 1 2011
    08-01-11 08:04 PM
    I do not believe they have been released as of August 1 2011
    No ****.
    If they were, I'd have one and wouldn't be asking.

There are people who are testing these devices and have otherwise gotten their hands on them. There are at least two or three posting around CrackBerry that I have seen.
    08-01-11 08:11 PM
    So I won't speak to the 9900 but on the 9810 the issue is almost non-existent... Another thing to check is make sure compression is NOT enabled (options/device/storage). I stumbled on that here on CB a couple months back when I was having the issue with the 9800 and 9700 and it helped a lot.

PG
    08-01-11 08:58 PM
    So I won't speak to the 9900 but on the 9810 the issue is almost non-existent... Another thing to check is make sure compression is NOT enabled (options/device/storage). I stumbled on that here on CB a couple months back when I was having the issue with the 9800 and 9700 and it helped a lot.

PG
    you won't speak on the 9900 because at&t is running dna and blood tests on this foreign species since its the placebo.the iphone 5 is at&t's active ingredient so they know it won't cause any problems when testing.even science works in weird ways in the phone world.lol.
    08-01-11 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD