- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
i cannot connect my playbook to my BB curve 9220. i installed already the blackberry bridge on the playbook... i connected it when i first tried it , but when i tried to reconnect it after a week, it doesn't connect anymore.. what can i do about this ?
- 02-18-13, 09:24 AM #2
I'd reboot both devices and see if that allows them to pair/find each other.
On the phone, find the Bridge app and enable/disable/enable it.
If nothing works, I'd UNinstall the app on the phone and then reinstall it. (if you have AT&T you need to get it from rroyy.com)
- CrackBerry Genius
02-18-13, 10:08 PM #6
- 3,481 Posts
make sure automatic pairing is set,,, somwhere in settings or during setup there's an option for the phone to always bridge when turned on or within bridging distance...
Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 02-19-13 at 09:49 AM."THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"
I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."
- By Caymancroc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 04-16-11, 05:55 PM
- By JoeyW001 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-11, 09:25 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 61Last Post: 04-10-11, 07:07 PM
- By sam_b77 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-11, 03:47 PM
- By wms3 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 20Last Post: 04-04-11, 10:28 AM