Ok. I know they're more threads but I'd rather make my own to get my own questions answered.
    I recently got my Playbook, the 16G model. I downloaded Blackberry Bridge on my 9780 (OS6 570), followed the steps and connected the two devices to each other.
    The BBM won't work, it just has that spinning circle for ever, I can see my BBMs come in but I just can't get into the actual messenger.
    The browser loads the first page I try to go to, but after that it won't load any other page.
    E-mails, contacts, memopad and calendar all work fine.

Any ideas what I can do guys?

I live all the way in the Cayman Islands, not sure if thats the problem...
    05-22-11 10:02 AM
    Hi I found that if you turn off your network setting and keep the bridge setting active you can log into the playbook bbm. BTW I only tried this for the Digicel network and not Lime so it depends on the carrier you have.

Oh and ensure you download blackberry bridge version 1.0.0.83 that was the key to enabling the bridge function to work. Look for the updated version via the forum search that should help.
    05-27-11 09:02 AM
    I live all the way in the Cayman Islands, not sure if thats the problem...
    Hands down that is definitely the problem kidding....... I had to try different configurations at first to get it running but now it seems to be working seamless. Good Luck
    05-27-11 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD