Hi Guys,

Need help here before i make the playbook purchase. Planning to purchase 1 unit only for me & my wife to share.My question is, since both of us are using Blackberry. Will there be any problem for us to use the blackberry bridge to connect to our device seperately? Let say if im not currentlu using the bridge connection, can my wife use it with her own bb device?Is this possible? Appreciate if you guys can help..

thx in advance...
    04-21-11 02:24 AM
    I can confirm that this works. I bridged my playbook with my torch for the day, and then when I was showing my friend how blackberry bridge works, I disconnected my torch and bridged her blackberry bold 9700. You have to make sure that your blackberries can work with blackberry bridge though (i.e. os5 or higher).
    04-21-11 02:45 AM
    Wow..Great news..thanks 4 the info..Appreciated it a lot. Coz i thought it is not possible..Then i guess i can share this special playbook with my wife..
    04-21-11 02:51 AM
    Just remember that Blackberry Bridge has to be installed on each berry you wish to connect.

Cheers,
    04-21-11 02:53 AM
    Noted..Thx again for the info..Cant wait to get my hands on Playbook..
    04-21-11 03:25 AM
    Noted..Thx again for the info..Cant wait to get my hands on Playbook..
    I just noticed this...

I had my "old" 9700 as a back up using the bluetooth only as a remote and my 9900 as a teather.

After that, I disconnected the 9900 and used my home wifi, 9700 still worked as a BT connected remote.

Is awesome seeing that I'm typing this out with my "old" 9700.
    04-25-12 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD