05-20-12 10:09 AM
    Do you think RIM can find a place in the mobile gaming market?

I do think RIM will be able to find a place in the market.

Its store already favours a premium pricing model for games, which is quite attractive to developers, and I can only assume that devs will gravitate towards the opportunity to make some money.

The support from RIM, so far, has been excellent and App World is off to a great start thanks to additions such as the integration of BBM and Scoreloop. What is also reaffirming is the fact that RIM has a unique opportunity to build its storefront from the ground up based on lessons learned from older stores.

The mobile gamers out there are definitely interested in a better model for filtering out the noise and discovering the types of games they enjoy - this is RIM's chance!
    Little quote from the article that I think states a very valid point that RIM needs (and probably has) to realize.
    05-20-12 10:44 AM
    Nice article but I think RIM needs to concentrate on rebuilding it's core values and work to become the company that is synonymous with state of the art devices and not a company that seems to have lost it's way.
    05-20-12 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD