@Blackman91: The .wav export format has been added to the PB version and has been uploaded for approval. We took away the mp3 export because we have determined that the library we were using was very unstable :-( We added also .ogg format export for high quality compressed format for export.
    Any plans on adding the ability to export to mp3 again? I dont think there is another voice recorder that can export to mp3 and sometimes mp3 is useful.
    11-17-13 11:49 PM
    @Blackman91: The .wav export format has been added to the PB version and has been uploaded for approval. We took away the mp3 export because we have determined that the library we were using was very unstable :-( We added also .ogg format export for high quality compressed format for export.

Additionally, we added the pause and resume recording capabilities and added a new screen to monitor the progress of the export process.

Hopefully this will get approved soon.

There's quite a number of features that we have planned in the pipeline including what F2 asked for as well as others :-) Stay tuned and thanks everyone for your support!

Bumblebee Computing.
    Hi everyone,

Happy new year! Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2014!

We have uploaded another release (version 2.0) of Beyond Voice Recorder. This release will be generally available as soon as it is approved:

New in this release:
    - Enabled making selection while not playing
    - Added editing of selections
    - Improved logic in timescale
    - Improved accuracy of cursor
    - Improved accuracy of making selection
    - Bug fixes

After creating selections in your recordings, you can now edit the selections to adjust both the start and end position. This is especially useful when you need to make precise selection (e.g. to 0.5 second of accuracy) for playback or export. To edit a selection, simply tap it in the list from the Editor screen and tap the Edit Selection button (pencil icon). A dialog will be shown with options.

Major enhancements have been made to further improve the accuracy of timescale, cursor and selections.

We've spent considerable effort to design this app so that it provides the best experience for users. We are hopeful you agree it's a great app. If you do, please help support this app by adding a good review! (Beyond Voice Recorder - BlackBerry World)

Bumblebee Computing.
    bambinoitaliano and blcole like this.
    01-02-14 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the update! A nice improvement on the selection of short passages and playback tracking accuracy.
    But..
    May have found a bug on the z10. I chose SDcard for export and I found the files written to device/documents.
    If possible I'd rather specify the exact directory to write to and save some moving of files. Eg. when I'm doing ringtones I save to sdcard/voice/ringtones . Having all my takes saved there would be awesome.
    The Playbook version is great, good job!!!

Thanks again.
    01-04-14 08:35 AM
    Any news about this app bumble?
    04-22-14 12:36 AM
29 12