• Do you like it?

9 25.00%
  • Is it still loaded on your PB?

8 22.22%
  • Do you regret loading it?

1 2.78%
  • Patiently waiting?

18 50.00%
    To those of you out there that have tried OS2. I have installed leaks and hybrids to my BB but so far I am still getting used to my PB and I am not sure if I want to try the beta. I am just looking for thoughts and feelings on OS2 since its been out almost a week.
    10-24-11 07:09 AM
    i find your poll questions abit odd
    manofice1 and chasvs like this.
    10-24-11 07:19 AM
    yeah, your poll makes no sense.
    10-24-11 10:24 AM
    It is a developer beta. If you are a developer and want to either test your apps or convert android apps and have a Playbook dedicated to development, then go ahead and install it.

If you use your Playbook on a regular basis for day-to-day use, you will lose functionality and should probably just hit up some of the many youtube videos people have posted showing the modifications/differences. The videos are quite thorough and will give you pretty much the same flavor as installing it.

If you are thinking that you can finally add Android apps to your portfolio of Playbook apps and have a useful Playbook by installing the beta, you might want to rethink. I know how impatient people are becomming waiting for new functionality, but I think most people are better served grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching the videos on their properly functioning Playbooks running 1.7.0.xxxx.

Just my 2 cents.
    10-24-11 11:11 AM
    End users really shouldn't be loading it....

That said it looks quite promising.
    10-24-11 01:38 PM
    it is a beta poll.....patience
    niazdokrat likes this.
    10-24-11 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD