My mom is a big word mole fan. I've been trying to find a good word game for her (

....she has asked about "Words with Friends" alas we don't have that game.

The 2 Best Games I have found are

WordDrop - Nice looking game that can be fun to play. Problem with is is that you have to tap on each letter & then once you finish the word you have to swipe it to the right, & that swipe is a bit buggy & often has to be done multiple times.

WordHero - Problem is that it's an Android app & has a few bugs, as well as adds. If they made a paid vs of this game add free & native for the PB I would buy it in a second.

If someone would combine these 2 games into one, I bet it would be a GREAT game.

Anyone have any suggestions on Good Word Games for the PB ???
    08-17-12 05:29 AM
    Word Hero for me. Who cares about ads? I just ignore them as they do not impact anything.
    08-17-12 10:15 AM
    There's a free game where words on hidden in any zig zagging direction: Word ZigZag
    08-17-12 12:20 PM
    WordHero works great .. used to hang once in a while but since upgrading to .668 works great! There are ads in WordHero - ? never really noticed ..

Also side-loaded Word With Friends, but unless you have "Friends" to play with .. most random players quit the moment you start showing some real words and strategy!
    08-17-12 12:52 PM
    Word Hero for me. Who cares about ads? I just ignore them as they do not impact anything.
    It's not the adds that bug me that much, its the stability of the program. Another poster mentioned that after .668 stability increased....alas my mom doesn't have .668

Lets hope 2.1 fixes it
    08-17-12 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD