HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

/endthread

Just kidding.

Seriously, I know this question comes up every now and then, but I just want to give this place their due respect.

On top of the fact that they have dirt cheap prices on quality cables that won't break after a few unplugs, they have OUTSTANDING customer service...

I ordered 3 HDMI cables: 6ft, 10ft, and 15ft. I ordered Saturday at around 1pm, and I received the package Monday at 11am (granted they're in southern california and I'm in northern ca...). They only charge $5 for overnite shipping on packages below 20lbs. GREAT DEAL!

I received my package, but was missing one cable. I contacted customer service through their online chat service. After about 20-30 minutes, chatting with 3 different reps, and two emails, I received a full refund on the missing cable, and they shipped the cable overnite free of charge! Very easy RMA, especially considering my order was only $20. I stated my case and made a few valid points and they were completely understanding. The reason why I talked to 3 different reps was because they had to get the OK to give me a full refund on the missing item AND overnite the cable free of charge

Please support a great company and purchase from these guys!

*No, I don't work for them or receive any compensation in any form for this endorsement. I just value great service and understand from both sides of the counter how important this is.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-04-11 03:34 PM
    I bought my PB HDMI from them too. I also wired my entire new house with everything I needed for internet, cable, and satellite. Not sure you'll find better prices out there.
    12-04-11 07:10 PM
    I ordered a 6ft HDMI cable for my playbook from Amazon.ca for $1.84. Works perfect. Fits the socket nice and tight. And shipping was super fast, had it in two days. Shipping was free.

HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M: Amazon.ca: generic
    pmccartney likes this.
    12-04-11 07:29 PM
    Not only did I buy my 15 foot cable from them but I also bought a 50 foot HDMI Cable, 6 foot HDMI and wall plates... I ran the 50 foot through the walls and attic... attached to the wall plates and plugged the 6 foot between the wall and the TV. Plugged the 15 foot micro to HDMI into the wall by the couch and now we can pass the Playbook around on the couch while playing games...

The whole setup cost me less than 100 dollars and has been hours of fun (streaming Slacker while playing Life, etc)
    JR A likes this.
    12-04-11 08:13 PM
    I also used Monoprice. Great site.
    12-04-11 08:15 PM
    Sorry for being a total noob. But, which one do I need? If I search for micro HDMI and look at the 15 foot choices they are confusingly similar.
    03-27-12 07:33 AM
    monoprice.com has incredible prices. And the length is entirely dependent on what you want to use it for. I have a 25 ft one that I use across the room
    03-27-12 07:34 AM
    Got my 15' hdmi at walmart for 10 bucks with free shipping to store. Works great!
    Last edited by italianemperor; 03-27-12 at 08:07 AM.
    03-27-12 08:05 AM
    Thanks for the info. I bought my 10' from Amazon for $2.05, but I need a longer one. I will try them
    03-27-12 09:20 AM
    monocables.com
    03-27-12 09:33 AM
    i've ordered from monoprice too...

great price and great customer service.
    03-27-12 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD