When i saw the beginning, i thought maybe it's just all BestBuy's tablet commercial. And then i noticed it was rockin only PlayBooks. Pretty awesome! Here's the link:

"Make summer better with the powerful, portable BlackBerry PlayBook...."

I think i will!
    wms3 and peter9477 like this.
    06-21-11 07:20 PM
    That's great to see! I have seen more BB Playbook ads lately as well!
    06-21-11 07:35 PM
    yeah took them long enough considering BB is their preffered launch partner. >
    06-21-11 07:36 PM
    All Best Buy has to do now is train their staff on the PB..maybe have a better display too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 07:39 PM
    yeah glad to see some playbook love!
    06-21-11 07:53 PM
    Saw this ad a couple of nights ago on TV. Good news as it shows Best Buy is serious about pushing the platform.. giving it its due. Perhaps this means the "demoers" in the stores will get up to par with the iPad level of knowledge.
    06-21-11 07:57 PM
    Telus in Canada also have a nice PlayBook ad they run in the theatres. Includes awesome music too.

06-21-11 08:09 PM
    ew! Licked by a giraffe, so gross. That really turned me off.
    yeah that was pretty nasty hahahaha :P
    06-21-11 08:23 PM
    Good to see, too bad the commercial was stupid.
    06-21-11 10:09 PM
    It's good to see these commercials wish you see more like these more often.
    06-21-11 11:41 PM
    Nice ad. Apple has a new ad out for Ipad2 also and of course its well done and shows the beautiful design to good effect. But it struck me that even as it is this early, the Playbook does that stuff, too and as soon as a few big developers get off their blocks it can rival the Ipad2 for performance and use. Of all the tablets on the market, the Ipad2 and the 7 inch form factor Playbook stand out. Maybe HP's coming Touchpad will be a keeper, too. But the Droid tablets I've tried out just don't seem to have the same level of design "it factor" as the Ipad2 and the Playbook (assuming it continues to improve).
    06-21-11 11:51 PM
    ew! Licked by a giraffe, so gross. That really turned me off.
    That was the best part of the commercial. Something that stands out from all the other tablet commercials. Hopefully people will show up to BB asking to see the thing in the commercial where the lady was licked by a giraffe.
    06-22-11 12:17 AM
    Good ad (except for the giraffe as Trinity pointed out). Now if they can only get their sales reps to come within 3 feet of the PB, they might actually introduce undecided customers to this great device.

I'm absolutely astonished watching these clowns walk right past a powered off PB and right to xooms, samsung or Acer tabs. I end up updating the device, switching to Showcase and demo mode and throwing a couple of impressive apps up, or video in continuous replay.

RIM really need to find a way to lean on store managers to train up their staff and maintain updates, enable demo mode, etc, perhaps by offering sales incentives? Don't know if that form of marketing is still considered legal, but the sales reps are probably the PB's worst enemy.
    06-22-11 12:18 AM
    "...We'll help you pick out the best one..."

Looks like they picked out the best one to me!
    06-22-11 01:48 AM
    Been seeing lots of PlayBooks around on different ads and sites... Good for PlayBook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD