Don't ignore it. It was just a joke. Hence the
    Ahhhh okay. It's hard to read tone on the internet lol

All I want for Christmas, New Years and my birthday is hockey back, or Bettmans head on a platter. Whichever's easier...
    01-01-13 09:41 PM
    I don't understand why people shop where the employee's are paid slave wages and then turn around and moan about customer service. WTH is wrong with using the internet for purchases? Screvv Best Buy.

As for who helps me when I do enter any store, its the person who doesn't assume anything about me, doesn't lie to me, and is willing to seek an answer to a question instead of BS'ing when they don't know something. If its a woman, that's cool with me, I rather a female than some pimple faced geek or hair gel mofo who thinks his BS works on everyone.

14 years in sales taught me how to figure people out in seconds. Been my experience that men will lie to you much quicker than the ladies will.

No its not a blanket statement, I personally let a lot of sales slide because I couldn't put my people in a ditch.
    It's sad but true. I have a male coworker who lies blatantly and it sometimes feels like I spend half my work life fixing his screw ups. It's frustrating to say the least.

All I want for Christmas, New Years and my birthday is hockey back, or Bettmans head on a platter. Whichever's easier...
    01-01-13 09:43 PM
    The fact of the matter is for any tech you're planning to purchase, you just have to put in the time and do the research. You can't go into a big box store and depend on a minimum wage employee to have all the answers for you. If you're lucky enough to get a person who listens well and can ask some fact finding questions, you might walk out the door feeling satisfied. However, I wouldn't put stock in dealing with employees who are probably hired on the basis of covering a schedule and not so much on technical merit.

That's usually why they're called sales representatives rather then sales consultant's.
    Last edited by Carmels; 01-01-13 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Needed to add a finishing move!
    01-01-13 09:59 PM
103 ... 345