For them being suggested as a preorder outlet even on RIMs website I am really disappointed. I was the only one locally here to preorder a 32gb and they didnt get even ONE in today. They only got 16gb. The only one that had one around here was a half hour away and I was still going to go get it until I got the call back that it had just been sold. So hopefully tomorrow I was told but who knows. At least I found the fixes for AT&T now so thats one issue down.
    04-19-11 11:38 AM
    This was the case with my Best Buy as well. During the preorder process, he never asked what model I wanted so I finally said, "FYI - this is for a 32 gig" and he just said, "Oh, well...we are only getting 16GB in stock and don't know when the 32 and 64 will arrive."

So, it seems to me that Best Buy is just assuming that when you walked in and preordered a PB, it was for a 16GB version unless you specifically asked for a 32 or 64 and found out that they weren't getting them.

Sorry about your luck.
    04-19-11 11:42 AM
    Well, I must join in on your tale of woe... Day one, I preorder a 32 gig at my local BB. They tell me have it delivered to home with expedited shipping will get it to you fastest. So I do that. 32 gig. Well the next day I decided to get a 64 and give the 32 to the wife. So I do the same process online. Been waiting since then. Today, I check my status. BOTH orders show as backordered! Aftet a few hours, the 32 shows as processing, and expected to ship in 1-2 days. The 64 remains backordered. I call the local BB abd they have both, Lbut only for the preorders who chose in store pickup.". I'm travelling today and might try a few places on the way home for a 64...

Later,
    Brian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD