I was chatting with somebody, and they told me that I probably should cancel my pre-order and just go in-store tomorrow. this was part of the conversation that ensued:

Other person: so, should I cancel your pre-order?
    Me: (I'd just noticed a flashing LED) just a second, I need to check this email
    (I see the email, it says my Best Buy pre-order has just shipped!)

This was quite literally what happened, I had to laugh at the incredible timing, but check your email everybody, if you have a pre-order from Best Buy Canada you may have a shipped PlayBook!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 02:24 PM
    Just curious, where are you located?

I'm in Greater Vancouver and was thinking of cancelling on Friday when Bestbuy.ca charged my Credit Card. I figured a delivery notice was imminent but still have not received one.
    04-18-11 03:36 PM
    My card was also charged on Friday, but I haven't received a ship notice from Future Shop (same company as Best Buy). I live in Toronto.
    04-18-11 04:12 PM
    I'm located in the Kitchener-Waterloo area

04-18-11 05:02 PM
    My card was also charged on Friday, but I haven't received a ship notice from Future Shop (same company as Best Buy). I live in Toronto.
    Just got shipping notice right now Matt. Check the Future Shop website where it says "Scheduled delivery". My order still says "In Progress" but there is shipping info now.
    04-18-11 05:05 PM
    I think all companies have said pre orders will be shipped by and delivered by april 24th, and that is what can be expected.
    04-18-11 05:06 PM
    UGH! I hope mine ships! At least snuci got their email around 6pm so i still have hope!

Ordered april 2nd, 64gb, toronto area. And a case
    04-18-11 05:17 PM
    I got my shipping notice for 4 PBs from FS at 1:13pm today. It is shipping Canada Post Ground. I am in Kitchener Waterloo as well.

Sadly, I am not expecting to receive it tomorrow as I assume Canada Post Ground is not next day delivery. Also, I just logged in to my FS account to get the tracking number and the Canada Post site says it can't find the tracking number in their system
    04-18-11 06:21 PM
    Update: 6:16 PM Pst got my shipping notification from Best Buy.ca. I hope they can deliver by tomorrow!!

04-18-11 08:21 PM
    Mine shipped today, too. Expedited shipping even though that's not what I ordered....it will arrive tomorrow.
    04-18-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD