I'm using Blackberry bold 9700

I used official os 6.0.0.546 with official bridge and BBM. Boom my bbm won't work. So I downgrade my BB os to latest os 5.0 and the BBM work just fine on my playbook.

Don't know where the connection between the os and the bbm on playbook but maybe it's caused by the memory leak on my bold 9700 when I used os 6.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 01:37 AM
    at last everything is OK, thanx guys for your help
    05-21-11 01:08 PM
    Hi everyone, I got an issue of BBM. I have 6 contacts on my 9530 but on PB, there is only 4. Do anyone have similar issue? How could I fix it?
    05-21-11 08:32 PM
    This sucks. I have tried EVERYTHING I read and I still cannot get my BBM to work on the Playbook, I'm sick of this stupid spinning circle now.

The only time I got it to work was when I wiped my phone, installed BBM without restoring my contacts and then bridged the phone after that. As soon as I restore all of my contacts it doesn't work.

I had 160+ contacts, deleted a few and got it down to 120+ now but still having the same issue. I hope the next update fixes this.
    05-22-11 07:08 PM
    I need help. None of the method works.
    I don't have a lot of contacts on my bbm.
    The bridge is perfectly fine for all email (messages, contacts etc). Only bbm that do not load (only loading scene).
    Any other method?

thx
    05-23-11 03:24 AM
    I get the notification of new BBM message on the top left of my PB but once i have read the message the notification stays there. Can anyone relate or help with that?
    08-21-11 04:49 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD