I have a PB and have been unable to use BBM properly. On my Bold 9650, I can add an SMS contact by name, phone #, PIN, or email. This process allows me to load a non-BB user to my BBM contact list. Really cool. WHY can't I do this on my PB? On my PB, when I try to add a contact, it assigns by email, PIN, or name. This process assumes that I am inviting another BB user. Most of my contacts are non-BB users. Am I missing something?
    02-19-12 07:15 PM
    I have a PB and have been unable to use BBM properly. On my Bold 9650, I can add an SMS contact by name, phone #, PIN, or email. This process allows me to load a non-BB user to my BBM contact list. Really cool. WHY can't I do this on my PB? On my PB, when I try to add a contact, it assigns by email, PIN, or name. This process assumes that I am inviting another BB user. Most of my contacts are non-BB users. Am I missing something?

Thats what your missing, It need to be a BBM user.
    02-19-12 07:30 PM
    I just gave it a go (adding non BBM users to my BBM contacts). What's the benefit? When I text them from BBM, the reply goes to my sms (I use Crunch). Seems like a pain and a whole extra step. Am I missing something or is that what you do?
    02-19-12 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD