I was very excited to get BBM working over the bridge today. I got everything installed and connected, and was a bit disappointed to see that groups were not included in the playbook's BBM. I use several groups quite regularly (almost more regularly than one to one chats) and not having them is like being a borg disconnected from the collective. Any idea why, or if this will be included in a future update?
    05-02-11 07:25 PM
    Agreed. Not having groups is tough to deal with.
    05-02-11 07:49 PM
    Has this been resolved in an update?
    07-08-11 11:16 AM
    Nope. "not yet" - "soon"...
    07-08-11 12:10 PM
    ROTFLMFAO you are kidding right? no groups yet. Need another BRIDGE update for that. Hopefully it does come, I don't use groups but i know because its part of BBM, it should be there. So maybe the next bridge update brings groups to BBM
    Last edited by QuIcKsIlV3r; 07-08-11 at 12:14 PM.
    07-08-11 12:11 PM
    I keep a family BBM group that includes such things as grocery lists, so I was looking forward to having them on the PlayBook... One step at a time I guess, I'd prefer it having half the features working perfectly than all the features barely working.
    07-08-11 12:34 PM
    i agree with picard rather have everything working good then a bunch of stuff working half. you csn alwayd invite everyone to a chat and just keep it open..
    07-08-11 12:50 PM
    i agree with picard rather have everything working good then a bunch of stuff working half. you csn alwayd invite everyone to a chat and just keep it open..
    thats what my bbm group has done... we all have playbooks so we made a mirror chat as it were and talk in it.

Rather have full bbm features working though; bbm pictures, etc..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-11 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD