Anybody have issue like me...suddenly my BBM (via bridge) no history chat box...only contacts available. When I clicked on each contact I still can send message (appeared in blackberry BBM) but I cannot see my reply and history in Playbook..

I have tried delete bridge and reinstall..so do delete, restart and re-pair..still no success...

Note : Bold 9700 OS6 BBM 5.0.3.22
    06-03-11 12:04 PM
    Can you see it on your phone BBM?
    06-03-11 12:38 PM
    Can you see it on your phone BBM?
    Yes. It works perfectly on my phone BBM�. Only on my playbook. It works earliear but suddenly gone
    And I'm pretty sure I didn't change any settings or config.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 07:03 PM
    My icon has gone away. I hope it comes back some day. I tried everything. i just dont have it on PB.
    06-03-11 07:38 PM
    this might not help but if i have had any problems with bridge i found shutting off bluetooth on both devices and then manually connecting it again through my phone. by that i mean opening up the bridge app on your phone and make the connection that way. if that doesn't work i suggest shutting everything down and starting everything up one by one
    arisham likes this.
    06-03-11 07:47 PM
    Finally it's come back...donno what I did..since I deleted BBM, Bridge and turn off all connections...delete the bluetooth...and start it back from scratch...

Anyways Thanks a bunch guys!
    06-05-11 08:10 PM
    i am having a minor issue with bbm - it always shows up on pb as having 1 new message. even after all messages are read, the counter never gets reset.
    since there were other problems with dm, backup, pdf and video files, i called rim customer support. level 2 guys attempted to help but ended up making things even worse and wiping out pb. anyway, all data was lost but after restoring it and reconnecting bb and pb, the issue with bbm remained the same. no matter what, it still shows 1 new message.
    06-06-11 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD