BBM 7 Conversations Not Showing on PB
I have had an issue with my PB for a while... I just figured out that it ONLY seems to affect my contacts who have upgraded to BBM 7. When bridged to my 9900, I can see my contact list fine. When a BBM comes in, I get the notification on my PB, but when I go into BBM, there is NO new message. When I check my 9900, the new message is there and the conversation is intact. If I go to the contact on my PB, there is no conversation associated with it.
I have checked for updates to both devices (both running latest software) and rebooted numerous times... No joy...
Any ideas?!? Hopefully this goes away with my Z10 next week, but...
Bold 9700 Bold 9900Z10 bridged with 64GB PlayBook
RIM investor - I believe!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-01-2013, 10:05 PM #3
- 2,223 Posts
You are correct. Same thing on mine. Except I can see the new msg in the list, just not once I click on it.
edit: I spoke too soon. After I closed the BBM on PB and then clicked the notification in the top left everything works fine now.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.1880 with 0 Random Reboots
- By Mr Love Eggs in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2012, 04:15 PM
- By Mr Love Eggs in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2011, 02:02 PM
- By Orgri750 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2011, 01:10 PM
- By jegglez in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:48 PM
- By jegglez in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:48 PM