I'd be very disappointed if at least a beta wasn't made available just after the launch. Apple release ios upgrades for past devices simultaneously. I personally wouldn't actually care if I didn't get the bb10 experience, I'd be just as happy with an upgrade which brought over the frameworks needed to run bb10 apps.
    My thoughts exactly, The Facebook app for PlayBook for instance is becoming a joke. I have not seen a profile picture loaded in 2 months and don't get me started on the repeated errors in messaging.

I actually like the PlayBook ui. Its great for landscape use but I would very much enjoy some of the benifits of BB10 like apps ,bluetooth file tansfer, better file management , a real browser ....BBM ETC
    JR0898 and Sansu94 like this.
    01-10-13 06:22 PM
    My thoughts exactly, The Facebook app for PlayBook for instance is becoming a joke. I have not seen a profile picture loaded in 2 months and don't get me started on the repeated errors in messaging.

I actually like the PlayBook ui. Its great for landscape use but I would very much enjoy some of the benifits of BB10 like apps ,bluetooth file tansfer, better file management , a real browser ....BBM ETC
    Yea I totally agree! I can't say I'm overly keen on the idea of live tiles, I like the UI as it is, but would welcome the new features/apps etc...
    01-10-13 06:28 PM
    I'd like my PB to be carbon copy of the BB10 phone, so that everything is simply larger without having extra info taking up the screen space. Resolution will need to keep up with the proportionally larger screen.
    01-10-13 06:57 PM
53 123