I really would like to know when is the release date of BB10 OS on playbook.
    Plus, i would really like to know if all of the features on bb10 will be transfered to the playbook for example the camera functions or will all the apps found on bb10 come to the playbook?
    Plz dont tell me to use the search function because i didnt find an answer to my question
    thnx
    02-05-13 08:53 AM
    Plz dont tell me to use the search function because i didnt find an answer to my question
    thnx
    Because there is no answer for your question, sorry
    02-05-13 09:02 AM
    If you would try a search you'll see no one knows. Also the latest is a beta may be available to use by the end of the month.
    02-05-13 09:08 AM
    Later this year... according to Mr. Alec Saunders, BlackBerry VP Developer Relations...
    02-05-13 09:57 AM
    Later this year... according to Mr. Alec Saunders, BlackBerry VP Developer Relations...
    OUCH!!!!!
    02-05-13 10:39 AM
    OUCH!!!!!
    later this year is OUCH indeed!...

but after that.. i hope all major bb10 os updates occur on the handset and tablet simultaneously..
    02-05-13 10:58 AM
    Give BlackBerry a break guys, they just did a **** of a job releasing bb10!
    Bb10 for playbook is coming, but bb does need to focus, and that focus is logically the z10 and the q10 after that its probably playbooks turn!
    Crackberry Bubba likes this.
    02-05-13 11:07 AM
    02-05-13 11:12 AM
    02-05-13 11:12 AM
    No after that its low end and mid tier's turn.

I don't want BB10 on my PLAYBOOK I just want the apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    jegs2, antiRIM and aaronq27 like this.
    02-05-13 11:13 AM
    Give BlackBerry a break guys, they just did a **** of a job releasing bb10!
    Bb10 for playbook is coming, but bb does need to focus, and that focus is logically the z10 and the q10 after that its probably playbooks turn!
    i like how a lot of people think BB can only work on 1 thing @ a time,,, it's like no one's ever heard of compartmentalization,,, wouldn't you think there is a department dedicated to the playbook??? i would...
    antiRIM likes this.
    02-05-13 11:15 AM
    No after that its low end and mid tier's turn.

I don't want BB10 on my PLAYBOOK I just want the apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    can't have 1 without the other...
    02-05-13 11:16 AM
    i like how a lot of people think BB can only work on 1 thing @ a time,,, it's like no one's ever heard of compartmentalization,,, wouldn't you think there is a department dedicated to the playbook??? i would...
    Yes and no, In the last 2 years they have reduced the company by about 40% and the PB has taken a backseat. The have people working in it but its just not a priority and they do have alot of other projects/devices they are working on.
    02-05-13 11:20 AM
    Its obvious that releasing BB10 for the playbook is more of an experiment then to please their users, at least if the update end of this year is true. By that time this hardware is none too new anymore and we'll want something better, it isn't exactly new already. I'm not bashing BB either, just my take and feelings on it.
    02-05-13 11:22 AM
    Isn't it nice that the real world is based upon facts and not fiction.
    02-05-13 11:31 AM
    The most confirmed date I have is ??-??-????.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    02-05-13 01:16 PM
    One problem is no doubt what to do with the hub feature which works in portrait mode. Of course this should have been in the OS planning from the beginning but since phone users operate almost exclusively in portrait mode smoothing out all the details for landscape mode operation probably took a back seat. Many PB users operate mainly or mostly in landscape mode. Wouldn't be surprised if this isn't also a problem for the all app developers. With the N7 and android 4.0 initially most of the apps could make the mode adjustment but the home screen was always in the portrait mode. Fortunately for those who were irritated by this there was a $2.99 app to take care of the problem. Perhaps Blackberry wants to get a little further along in making landscape operation smooth. Judging from this forum many of their customers are not only very harsh in their evaluations of any departure from perfection but also very vocal and sometimes even use intemperate language. I would prefer to wait a while to get BB10 but if a major feature such as Skype or an improved browser would run on the current Playbook OS let's have it.
    02-05-13 02:00 PM
    I would prefer to wait a while to get BB10 but if a major feature such as Skype or an improved browser would run on the current Playbook OS let's have

THIS ^^^
    02-05-13 03:18 PM
    I heard Ireland will get it first, then Norway, followed by Belgium ....and apparently the UK last !

....oh wait, ...no that is the Eurovision song contest.
    Tim Smith2 and Wiltunscir like this.
    02-05-13 03:38 PM
    we definately needed a new thread for this
    02-05-13 03:44 PM
    Plus, i would really like to know if all of the features on bb10 will be transfered to the playbook for example the camera functions or will all the apps found on bb10 come to the playbook?
    thnx
    I would like to know next weeks lottery numbers this week, but .....
    02-05-13 03:51 PM
    thnx
    Why do you suppose that is?
    Do you think some of us actually know the date but didn't tell the other people that asked?
    sad_old_man and hytran like this.
    02-05-13 03:56 PM
    Totally Agree. They need to be patient since the bb10 is all about blackberry survival in the mobile computing world and to regain it market share it lost to those other phones. Right now i can wait to get my hands on the z10. In my opinion the ultimate phone on the market and probably is best for along time. QNX reign supreme.
    02-05-13 04:15 PM
    I wouldn't.
    02-05-13 04:19 PM
    I heard Ireland will get it first, then Norway, followed by Belgium ....and apparently the UK last !
    shouldnt that be ukraine first, then belarus, lithuania followed by ireland........and uk last?

....oh wait, ...no that is the Eurovision song contest.
    Barljo and Wiltunscir like this.
    02-06-13 05:56 AM
73 123