Just discovered and wanted to share :
    - when you surf your PlayBook with your remote feature on your BB10 phone; you use two fingers on screen at the same time to scroll up and down.
    It's not a great combination for me, and worked, but jerky.
    - better, way better, option is make the same two finger move, with both thumbs contacting the screen, but only move one of them to scroll.
    Night and day difference.
    Smooth.
    Seems to work everywhere I try it so far.
    Makes using the HDMI out to my not so smart TV, from the Playbook, controlled by Bridge even better now.
    07-30-14 09:48 PM
    07-30-14 10:01 PM
    Just discovered and wanted to share :
    - when you surf your PlayBook with your remote feature on your BB10 phone; you use two fingers on screen at the same time to scroll up and down.
    It's not a great combination for me, and worked, but jerky.
    - better, way better, option is make the same two finger move, with both thumbs contacting the screen, but only move one of them to scroll.
    Night and day difference.
    Smooth.
    Seems to work everywhere I try it so far.
    Makes using the HDMI out to my not so smart TV, from the Playbook, controlled by Bridge even better now.
    Doesn't sound like an Easter Egg to me...

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 10:28 PM
    Yes, I guess I'm phrasing wrong.
    What would be an accurate description for an Easter egg.
    Regardless, I'm liking the scrolling now.
    07-31-14 06:53 PM
    Okay, read the definition.
    I see now.
    07-31-14 06:55 PM
    It may not be an easter egg, but Thank you for sharing!
    It's always great to hear when someone finds interesting things on their BlackBerry devices.
    I learned something new today. =)
    08-01-14 03:52 AM
    That was a built in bridge feature from the get go to handle scrolling in the web browser mainly, or apps like Docs to Go.

So far the only "easter egg" is the hidden Bridge Hub you can only access by clicking an email hyperlink that's displayed in Bridge BBM/Text Messaging apps. But that's an unfinished product anyway.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 02:58 PM
    That was a built in bridge feature from the get go to handle scrolling in the web browser mainly, or apps like Docs to Go.

So far the only "easter egg" is the hidden Bridge Hub you can only access by clicking an email hyperlink that's displayed in Bridge BBM/Text Messaging apps. But that's an unfinished product anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes, I know it was there, it's the awkward two fingers swipe up and down that is not smooth or accurate until you hold one finger static, and only move the other up and down. Huge difference in the way it works.
    Way more accurate and slick.
    08-01-14 03:22 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I always hated that 2 finger dance that didn't work half the time on my Z30. Until now I thought everything had to be done inside the blue box. After reading this I also tried scrolling while holding phone in one hand with my index finger resting anywhere on the screen and scrolling with the thumb also works. I have been using my PlayBook more lately and this will come in handy.
    08-04-14 09:55 PM