On my two Playbooks (which have all updates) neither work with bridged text messages from my Z10 (which also has all updates)

The BBM app works, the remote control works, but the SMS Text Messages doesn't the busy circle just spins ad infinitum, anyone have this working or any ideas of how to get it working?

I've tried deleting and re-pairing the playbooks but no joy
    03-26-14 06:58 AM
    On my two Playbooks (which have all updates) neither work with bridged text messages from my Z10 (which also has all updates)

The BBM app works, the remote control works, but the SMS Text Messages doesn't the busy circle just spins ad infinitum, anyone have this working or any ideas of how to get it working?

You may have to remove all existing text messages from your Z10 before it will start to sync with your pb.
    03-26-14 07:16 AM

All updates including the latest Bridge update, right? The latest update was for SMS fixes.

Try deleting the app on your Z10, and deleting the connection on your PlayBook. Restart, download app, retry. Hopefully it'll work for you.

Posted via CB10
    Chaddface likes this.
    03-26-14 12:07 PM