can someone post screen shots please.
    01-08-12 07:35 PM
    I also paid for it & downloaded it. I had to restart (read: battery pull) my Torch 9800 3 times before the reply feature would work. But it finally did and now is working quite nicely. Unfortunately, for some reason, each day since I installed it, it has "resent" to me 50 of the oldest text messages in my Torch's text message inbox. The same messages, 4 days in a row, now. And yes I installed the "sms bridge" update, batt. pull etc... And yes I did report the bug and the guy replied to say he doesn't know why it is doing this.
    I get the same thing although I don't get 50 ... possibly because I don't have 50 to get ... but they are very old in terms of date. Odd. I simply mass delete them. I have a Torch as well - a 9800 - perhaps it's a problem peculiar to the Torch?
    01-08-12 07:43 PM
    can someone post screen shots please.
    Would you like caps from the BB or the PB or both? I'll serve em up like beers sliding down a bar.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-08-12 10:51 PM
    Would you like caps from the BB or the PB or both? I'll serve em up like beers sliding down a bar.
    well i know it said it makes sms as email so i thought it was like in the app. but i decided to cough up the $4 since i use my PB for everything but calls. lol. but maybe that will change inthe future lol.
    01-09-12 09:05 AM
    yes u can. when u start the app scroll down and click add @bb.sms. then when u want to send use that number. or just add @bb.sms to the number. be cool.
    you also have to make the contact number is saved as mobile. sometimes my bb would save them as a work number. and make sure as well that you dont already have have 3 emails for that contact.
    01-09-12 09:09 AM
    I wonder with the announcement of whats to come in OS2(being able to use your BB as a remote kb and such for the PB), if this app will be void in its use?
    01-09-12 09:12 AM
    I got this on the weekend and it works perfect for me. Well worth the 4 bucks!
    01-10-12 11:43 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD