hello all,

Thank u all in advance for your time. I have an ATT torch and would like go use bb bridge to pair with my playbook I got yesterday...and LOVE.
    Could someone send me the link to try this OTA with my torch browser?
    The ones I was finding on here where no longer active.
    Also, if I am successful, then does my calendar permanently stay on my playbook, or does my phone always have to be close?
    As always thank you and i apologize if I missed these answers in the forums.
    05-22-11 11:23 AM
    I can't help with the AT&T stuff.

But currently, the way the BB security works, stuff only appears on your pb when it is connected to the bb phone - so the calendar would disappear if you break the connection.
    flashbang likes this.
    05-22-11 12:00 PM
    hello all,

Thank u all in advance for your time. I have an ATT torch and would like go use bb bridge to pair with my playbook I got yesterday...and LOVE.
    Could someone send me the link to try this OTA with my torch browser?
    The ones I was finding on here where no longer active.
    Also, if I am successful, then does my calendar permanently stay on my playbook, or does my phone always have to be close?
    As always thank you and i apologize if I missed these answers in the forums.
    Not sure what links you're referring to. Here?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/br...inside-605837/

The link doesn't seen to work, but will if you copy and paste in the url bar.

Your phone has to be as close as your bluetooth connection will allow.
    Last edited by frfghtr; 05-22-11 at 12:37 PM.
    flashbang likes this.
    05-22-11 12:32 PM
    try this one

BlackBerry Bridge v1.0.0.83 OS6 Download
    Last edited by drunkorexia; 05-22-11 at 12:37 PM.
    flashbang likes this.
    05-22-11 12:32 PM
    thanks,guess I just have to hope and wait. Wish I had investigated this sooner. Love this playbook, but no native calendar??? Sad and dissapointing. Oh well, still like the heck out of this tablet.
    05-22-11 12:44 PM
    thanks,guess I just have to hope and wait. Wish I had investigated this sooner. Love this playbook, but no native calendar??? Sad and dissapointing. Oh well, still like the heck out of this tablet.
    While it does not make up for the lack of native calendar, if you have a google acct/calendar, (which syncs up with a bb), you can allows access that thru wifi without your bb nearby.

Get your bridge working?
    flashbang likes this.
    05-22-11 12:53 PM
    Not sure what your asking for. i have a Torch, a Playbook, and i am with ATT and Bridge works perfectly. i had it up and running within 3 hours of getting my playbook.
    05-22-11 12:53 PM
    If you can install bridge you don't need native calendar app. Did you try my link?
    flashbang likes this.
    05-22-11 12:56 PM
    drunk thank u so much for link!! I am bridged my friend! ffr and F2 thank you all for answering and checking back on a Sunday. Crackberry folks came through big again!! :
    05-22-11 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD