Hi,

I'm new to this form. My playbook has turned out to be a great device. I especially liked using the bridge browser to access my corporate intranet. Now that I've upgraded to both BB Bridge 2.0 and PB OS 2.0, I can no longer do this. The bridge connects, I can even use the remote control, but when I log in it says "The encrypted filesystem did not unlock properly". I can use the IP address & browser work-around takes my password and I can read my mail, but I can't open the bridge browser. Support a BB doesn't seem to know anything about this.

I've searched the net but can't find anyone with a similar issue reported. Any suggestion?

thanks.
    Jifffer likes this.
    02-24-12 05:37 PM
    Have you tried re establishing the connection between your BB phone and PB? I mean deleting and paring them again
    02-24-12 06:19 PM
    I've both deleted pairing and then rebooted both. I'm wondering if my company has changed security or bb has added something to 2.0 that requires the it department to set up?
    02-24-12 07:52 PM
    You may have hit on the problem. 2.0 introduced and incorporates Blackberry Balance, allowing an employer to keep corporate stuff - email, etc. - separate from personal stuff. You may want to check with your IT Department.
    02-24-12 09:47 PM
    Try a security wipe on the PB. I think that should do the work.
    Welderboy and jafobabe like this.
    02-24-12 09:49 PM
    Nope, I'm having the same issue. The "work" browser doesn't see the corporate intranet anymore, just the Internet. I miss the bridge browser.. :'( my IT department isn't planning to implement mobile fusion or balance any time soon, so if those are required, I'll just be out of luck. With cisco anyconnect not available, my it department unwilling to give out any other vpn information, and now bridge browser not working as before, my playbook just became useless for any remote work, outside the new native PIN apps.
    02-24-12 11:36 PM
    I learned today that BlackBerry Mobile Fusion requires a separate server instance apart from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express. Why? I thought the idea of BlackBerry Mobile Fusion was to integrate BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry tablets, and devices from other vendors into the BlackBerry Enterprise Server universe. Looks like I will have to shell out more money for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and hope I can at least run BlackBerry Mobile Fusion in a VM or buy another server just for it.
    02-24-12 11:59 PM
    I am having the same problem since upgrading the OS software and the Bridge software. Before that everything worked great. Deleted and reinstalled Bridge, and have read-paired the devices several times. There is a connection and I get an email alert, but I can't open the mail icon to read it.

Will a security wipe fix this, or is it a BES issue that is beyond my control? I told my IT depth about the issue and there was no mention of balance...

This is sooooooooo frustrating!!!
    02-25-12 06:38 AM
    Backed up my data, did a security wipe, reinstalled the new OS, restored my data, and...

It works!!! I'm back in BB Bridge.

Thank goodness.
    02-25-12 02:45 PM
    Glad I could I help you out!
    jafobabe likes this.
    02-25-12 07:24 PM
    The Back-up, Wipe, Restore worked for me as well. Thanks so much!
    02-25-12 07:28 PM
    No problem, again glad to help. A thank and/or like would be appreciated though.
    FF22 and jafobabe like this.
    02-25-12 07:31 PM
    No problem, again glad to help. A thank and/or like would be appreciated though.
    What the el, I don't have a corporate account but you seem to deserve thanks!
    02-25-12 10:04 PM
    What the el, I don't have a corporate account but you seem to deserve thanks!
    I don't quite understand what you mean by corporate account. And thanks
    02-25-12 10:14 PM
    I don't quite understand what you mean by corporate account. And thanks
    BES or corporate in-box that I can't get to.
    02-26-12 12:06 AM
    I Have FOUND the answer!! access your internal corporate sites on your BB, then View on Playbook. suddenly Bridge Browser is opened and you're viewing your internal sites. Now i'm confused on the point of the "Work" Browser, and I still haven't found a way to launch the Bridge Browser from the Playbook itself, but at least i can now access internal sites again!!!!
    02-29-12 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD