If you have not seen this yet, check it out. Finally some more good news...

check the link here: BlackBerry 10 to Debut in May at BlackBerry World, says Report | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    02-20-12 01:37 PM
    If you have not seen this yet, check it out. Finally some more good news...

check the link here: BlackBerry 10 to Debut in May at BlackBerry World, says Report | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Goody! With OS2 on the doorstep, I was getting worried that life would have no meaning after February. Now, the positive thinkers among us will have a new delivery date to look forward to and the detractors will have a reason to warn us about the dire consequences of RIM missing another deadline. Life is good!
    BaconMunch, Barljo, drum and 1 others like this.
    02-20-12 01:46 PM
    I hope another May or May not be will not come with month of MAY! Anyways a shocking news. Was expecting BB10 in Q4 later this year!
    02-20-12 01:50 PM
    that is awesome news eh
    02-20-12 03:28 PM
    does that mean we can expect new phones, my contract is not up until June....
    02-20-12 03:32 PM
    I believe the OS itself is probably well advanced - not too sure for the hardware which it what they are supposed to be waiting for -but it's only reasonable that the software be ready (for demonstration) by May.

Si.
    02-20-12 03:33 PM
    And yet, we saw PB long before release... just saying, don't expect to hold one on your hands quite yet, as awesome as that would be!
    02-20-12 03:33 PM
    Does anyone ever search before posting?! This thread was even updated today. Come on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...-world-698309/
    02-20-12 03:36 PM
    Yeah I think it will be just to show what is yet to come. I think we are looking at 3rd quarter at least
    02-20-12 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD