you are spot on, I am totally blown away of how great the travel based apps are on this thing, really an outstanding job. all I know from is laptops and blackberries but now I can totally see why people are excited about there android based phones - if they ever get a handle on battery life and a decent physical keyboard I would totally consider one.
    On android you can change Keyboards.
    08-16-11 05:22 PM
    On android you can change Keyboards.
    not to a physical keyboard, that was my point.
    08-16-11 05:50 PM
    the transformer is ok as a tablet but when docked it very top heavy the the keyboard is cramped vs other netbooks.
    I don't know how you find the keyboard to be cramped, it's a chiclet style keyboard with well spaced keys, the keys on my netbook are brutal that it's too easy to press the wrong key or press 2 at a time, I've used many chiclet keyboards in the past and they're fantastic, nobody really offered chiclet since the Spectrum Z80 back in the 1980's until Apple supplied them on their MacBooks (which often led to people thinking Apple were the first to "invent" it).
    08-17-11 08:11 AM
    The Acer tablet described by the OP sounds like a great value for those budget minded consumers and can do a lot for little money. I think for BB users, Playbook is king of 7'' tablets just bc of free data sharing with Bridge. Thats a highly underrated unique feature on the Playbook...
    08-17-11 09:07 AM
    I don't know how you find the keyboard to be cramped, it's a chiclet style keyboard with well spaced keys, the keys on my netbook are brutal that it's too easy to press the wrong key or press 2 at a time, I've used many chiclet keyboards in the past and they're fantastic, nobody really offered chiclet since the Spectrum Z80 back in the 1980's until Apple supplied them on their MacBooks (which often led to people thinking Apple were the first to "invent" it).
    cramped and poorly spaced keys - too me. just try and HP netbook and compare. I type on a dell e4310 most days, that is my reference point - great keyboard
    08-17-11 09:21 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD