guys, on my playbook (with the 1710 os version), the battery indicator seems to count down very fast, i watched 1 movie and did about 10 mins internet and i was in the 50 percent range? has anyone else experienced anything similar? i don't know if it reflects an underlying dud battery. thoughts? thanks.
    05-01-11 03:56 PM
    Do a search on battery..lotsa discussion on the indicator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 04:27 PM
    Do a search on battery..lotsa discussion on the indicator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You the Search Police?

guys, on my playbook (with the 1710 os version), the battery indicator seems to count down very fast, i watched 1 movie and did about 10 mins internet and i was in the 50 percent range? has anyone else experienced anything similar? i don't know if it reflects an underlying dud battery. thoughts? thanks.
    Yes, i had the same issue and RIM Tech Support told me to reload the OS with Desktop Manager - it's been a day and so far so good...
    05-01-11 06:17 PM
    Yea...mine doesn't go past 96%...I had it plugged for 36 hours once...went to 96% then back to 94% and sat there for 24+ hours....I am assuming it is an OS issues and not a hardware issues...I hope...
    05-01-11 06:44 PM
    You the Search Police?

Yes, i had the same issue and RIM Tech Support told me to reload the OS with Desktop Manager - it's been a day and so far so good...
    no, but since there have been many threads on battery issue, some people probably don't want to repost the same response in different threads so this thread ends up with little or no info when it's been discussed already.

just trying to help the op out. dont want to him/her to think the thread is being ignored.
    05-01-11 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD