- CrackBerry User
- 38 Posts
Just curious. I've only had my playbook for a few months, but has any one ever had a playbook battery wear out. I guess it's the Scotch in me but this is such a nice bit of hardware I'd hate to think it's cheaper to buy a new one than replace the battery.
- 11-20-2012, 01:42 AM #4
Just curious? Have you any evidence that your battery is wearing out fast? Treat it well and it will probably last a couple of years. And get Battery Guru in the BB app world so you can watch it closely. Was it Bobby McFarrin who sang. "Don't worry-Be happy".
- 11-20-2012, 05:48 PM #8
From time to time, you'll see a thread here with people reporting "battery health", and if you search for that you'll probably get an idea how quickly they're dropping. (Hint: it's hardly at all, even after more than a year of use, for most.)
- 11-20-2012, 05:58 PM #9
Mine has been charged daily, sometimes twice daily since July last year. My battery still last about the same time as it use to. I think the last update shortened it a bit but not a lot.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
- By terrigoh in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:29 AM
- By apcarandang in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:34 PM
- By javoperas in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2007, 06:59 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
- By fisch050 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2007, 01:55 PM