Is there an app available that will automatically reboot my playbook overnight if I set it on a schedule?

I'm also curious if anyone that connects their playbook via micro hdmi, knows of a standard (like the rapid charger) that has the hdmi cable built in? Or does anyone know what's inside the rapid charger? I could drill my own hole through the charger if need be.
    10-08-12 09:54 AM
    Is there an app available that will automatically reboot my playbook overnight if I set it on a schedule?

I'm also curious if anyone that connects their playbook via micro hdmi, knows of a standard (like the rapid charger) that has the hdmi cable built in? Or does anyone know what's inside the rapid charger? I could drill my own hole through the charger if need be.
    Drill your own hole? More bold than I am sir. I'm not familiar with an app that will automatically reboot the device but I would just recommend rebooting it right before you go to bed. Then you know it's rebooted and fresh. IMO.
    10-08-12 09:55 AM
    I took a look inside the dock. The is a circuit board in the place where the HDMI plug would need to placed. The best way would be to use a corded rapid charger and just invert the PlayBook. Then use any generic tablet stand. Not pretty but I haven't seen any better solution.
    10-08-12 10:21 AM