What many of us have been waiting for....An audiophile grade music player for our PlayBook. It's called - Neutron Music Player.

I haven't downloaded yet , so can't post any personal comment or review. It's priced at 4.99 in App World. QNX allows for an amazing multimedia experience and it's nice to see an App that utilizes

Ronen at berryreview.com posted an informative article ....link below. A very diverse app

http://www.berryreview.com/2012/09/1...aybook-player/
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 09-10-12 at 07:25 PM.
    StanWiz and yuvaraki like this.
    09-10-12 07:22 PM
    Sounds impressive. Now if only someone would come up with a (semi)decent audiobook player.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    09-10-12 08:58 PM
    APE, and FLAC support! I'd say that's worth $5
    09-10-12 09:25 PM
    Got it thanks, lots of options!!

So far interface is meh (and no documentation). Also it has trouble playing high bitrate FLAC, but it let me change the latency, so i might be able to fix it...

When i tame ths interface i'm pretty sure ill love it.
    09-10-12 09:34 PM
    Got it thanks, lots of options!!

So far interface is meh (and no documentation). Also it has trouble playing high bitrate FLAC, but it let me change the latency, so i might be able to fix it...

When i tame ths interface i'm pretty sure ill love it.
    Attttttttta boy!
    09-11-12 04:55 AM
    I picked it up and it does fairly well however it is buggy. while playing music it intermitantly engages the message indicator light causing it to blink and flutter. There is also some stutter and occasional sounds similar to the sound of headphones being plugged in or unplugged.....this is still being worked on and not a 4.99 app at this stage. Just my two cents...
    ike1973 likes this.
    09-11-12 06:20 AM
    I wonder how the output is when connected to HDMI. I have some 5.1 music ripped in Flac and curious if when connected to HDMI if it will support full 5.1 surround.
    09-11-12 07:21 AM
    Will it play other audio formats.... Like aac, etc?
    09-11-12 09:55 AM
    it is a decent program, I have yet to figure out how to use the EQ in it and how to fix the skipping issue (possibly too much cpu use or not a big enough buffer...similar to skipping issue with late 90's portable cd players)...
    09-11-12 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD