I used to be able to attach files from my PB to emails on my BB via the Bridge. Did the recent update disable this feature? is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    06-08-11 11:24 AM
    I think I saw this somewhere in the first 1.0.5 thread, "Sticky 1.0.5.2304 Now Available!!!" above please take the time to read through it because I don't have time. Let's not start a new thread - yes there are problems after upgrading as I recall though I have not personally confirmed. If someone knows the answer post it then lets end this.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 06-08-11 at 11:34 AM.
    06-08-11 11:30 AM
    I think I saw this somewhere in the first 1.0.5 thread, "Sticky 1.0.5.2304 Now Available!!!" above please take the time to read through it because I don't have time. Let's not start a new thread - yes there are problems after upgrading as I recall though I have not personally confirmed. If someone knows the answer post it then lets end this.
    That's a great suggestion. Just read all 29 pages of that thread, it won't take long. This poor person is just asking a simple question. Why on earth did you even respond? Why did I for that matter? See what you did? Now I'm pissed at myself!

I'll try it and get back with ya. I just had to have a temper tantrum first...
    06-08-11 11:49 AM
    Xenoflare,

I was tethered when i went to bridge and then to the bridge email. I was able to attach a .doc and .jpg (in two seperate emails) but they would not send until i disconnected from tethering. I have run into issues, as have others, when being bridged and tethered at the same time. That situation was better before the update yesterday. So, as soon as I stopped tethering, the email w/attachments sent with no problem.

I don't think the attachments had anything to do with it. It just appeared as though the emails would either not have sent or they would have sent very slowly if I had not stopped tethering.

Something for you to try and experiment yourself. I hope this helped.
    06-08-11 12:17 PM
    It works - peculiarly!

I was able to attach a xxx.txt file but it appears stalled with an "uploading" message on the right side of the line. SEND would not react. I finally hit BACK. Then I re-edited the message and sent it. The attachment went. Similar problems using a jpg but it finally was sent with attachment - total pain!
    06-08-11 12:19 PM
    So to answer your original question I seem to be able to email attachments with no problem following the PB upgrade...

PG
    06-08-11 12:22 PM
    I tried attaching several types of files and waited 30 mins or so each time. I also tried resetting and re-pairing. Any other suggestions?
    06-08-11 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD