Anyone else having wifi trouble with att uverse? I have a "2wire" router. Wifi shows full bars but it does not allow me to connect to the internet. I've searched the forum and haven't had any luck with previous suggestions.

Also funny side note. Yesterday when I would switch tabs in the browser it would "flash" the "what's up" load screen between tabs. Very weird, but it ended when I restarted the playbook. Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Also, the browser seems to be getting worse over time. With the initial upgrade it screamed with no problems. Now it wants to hang up, crash, etc. I clear cache, etc. frequently but it does not seem to help.

Thanks in advance.
    03-19-12 08:53 PM
    I also have uverse and no problems with internet connectivity. Have you tried to restart the router? Just unplug it for couple of mins.
    03-19-12 10:26 PM
    I also have the 2WIRE router, but I haven't had any problem connecting to the WiFi. I am on WPA2 Personal.

If restarting the router doesn't help, you may want to reset the router.
    03-19-12 10:32 PM
    Are you running Android Apps on the PB? That maybe slowing your browser down.
    03-19-12 10:34 PM
    Thanks, I'll try it again...Kenny did you manually connect or use wps?

I've installed a few adroid apps, why would that make it run slower?
    Last edited by saints26; 03-19-12 at 11:05 PM.
    03-19-12 11:00 PM
    Thanks, I'll try it again...Kenny did you manually connect or use wps?

I've installed a few adroid apps, why would that make it run slower?
    I just clicked on my network and entered the password. Didn't change anything under Advanced. I hope this helps.
    03-19-12 11:16 PM
    Thanks for your time, I'll find out tomorrow.
    03-19-12 11:29 PM
    I have a 2-wire going thru a DLink and use the DLink for WiFi not the 2-wire I have the WiFi in it shut off as it isn't much of a WiFi router.
    03-19-12 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD