I need assistance please. When I log into appword I get the message 'cannot validate blackberry ID'. I did a security wipe thinking that might help, but all it did was make me lose everything. I checked the support website and I know I can pay to talk to someone about this, but as it is not my fault I really do not want to do that. I am confident someone here can assist with some options for me. Thanks in advance
    05-12-12 08:40 AM
    A wipe is just that: clean the device from everything within. If you have the time and want the stock video and images back, do a debrick.

When I have issues with BBID on the PlayBook, I delete the WiFi network and add it again. That usually solves the issue.

Last time though, I had to change the password online before i could get it working again.
    05-12-12 10:18 AM
    I think some have suggested removing and re-adding the wifi connection but a security wipe should have reset that. Are you still in Afghan? Could that be part of the problem?

Also, you could try logging in to the bbid site in a browser and check settings or reenter the info.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry ID
    05-12-12 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD