wanted to buy aVNC today which costs 2,99$ in the appworld,but at the checkout it would cost me 2,99�+0,45� taxes.
    why is the dollar price the same in euro,thats just no right,this way europeans have to pay more for every app.Why cant i just pay in $ ,with paypal that shouldnt be a problem,is there a way to get the correct price?
    06-24-11 06:20 PM
    true....and.....I agree.....
    06-24-11 07:24 PM
    wow thats really disappointing to hear.
    appworld really has its downsides,i have to pay more for an app and the best thing you cant test it before buying,after you bought it there is no way getting your money back if the app isnt good.
    Will this stay so forever or could this change in the future
    06-24-11 07:31 PM
    Thought it was a bug in my OS. I've got the same problem.

When downloading from the website with your device connected with USB, it IS possible to change € to $.

However, this is not the way it should work.
    06-29-11 05:35 PM
    Price is not set on dollar conversion but on the unit value of the currency within the country :x /trollexcuse

I dont remember where i've also seen this shady technique being applied. I think it was on the asus eee pad transformer.
    06-29-11 05:49 PM
    Or it could be like WP7 where things cost more with the Canadian dollar, even though the Canadian dollar is worth more.
    06-29-11 06:38 PM
    It gets worse - the Sterling price is in �=$, so you're effectively paying 50% more for every app.

The Apple app store doesn't do this.
    06-30-11 06:35 AM
    I get to pay in $, not sure why but maybe because I setup my paypal $ as default currency?
    06-30-11 08:05 AM
    tried changing $ to standard,but the pb shows all the prices in the appworld in €,so this trick doesnt work for me.
    I am just nor willing to pay for apps till the curreny issue is fixed,its just lame
    06-30-11 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD